Strangest thing just happened - any ideas? Really weird

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Ok, so I woke up about a half hour ago to do my same, boring, daily summer routine. I make my coffee, add my cream and sugar, and head to my room downstairs where I chill all day. So I flip the light switch on at the top of the stairs, and start heading downstairs. This switch turns on an overhead over the stairs, and two hallways lights. The last hallways light has been dead for over a year (it wasn't loose cuz i checked a while ago, it was dead). So I'm walking through the mildly lit hallway, and as i pass under the second (dead) light, it turns on. I was like, "Woah, wtf?!" and then touched it to see if maybe it got screwed in more or something. I touched it, and it started flickering on and off, so i thought maybe it wasn't screwed in all the way. I checked, turned it, and it wouldn't budge. As soon as i walked away, like literally one foot from it, it blew out... for good i think, this time. It left in dramatic fashion too. A lot of sounds - static, popping etc etc. It isn't a normal incandescent, i'm not sure what they're called, but whenever one goes out my parents used to say "a flood-light went out in the basement," so i just know them as flood lights. I even unscrewed it, through a new bulb in which worked, and tried this bulb elsewhere where it didn't work

anyways, it was freakin weird - maybe i'm just too tired, but damn that was some strange shit.

2. maybe you were just putting off a lot of energy man :confused_2:

cool nonetheless

3. that would explain why i'm always so tired when i wake up:rolleyes:

lol yea i don't know what it was, nor do i think i'll ever find out. Cool/weird shit though