Strangest Places you've smoked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by majormajormajor, Dec 19, 2002.

1. We used to smoke on this gravel road in the middle of nowhere all the time. There was a ditch with barbed-wire fence and some farmer kept his horse out there. Horses are scary as hell in the dark!
    The Tool concert was a blast too. I was already rolling pretty good and glitter started falling from the ceiling -- awesome!

2. That was a good concert. Unfortunately, all I remember was seeing blue and running off with some of the glitter.

3. We live in northern VA, and when hurricane Isabel came, we hopped in a van, drove in a van to an undeveloped neighborhood and gravity bonged that shit. Right after we finished the eye of the hurricane passed over us, and we were playing outside.. then shit got really bad, I was taking a piss when a huge gust of wind blowed it back at me... I was pissed at my piss...

This was all at like 1 am mind you.

4. This kid I know dad is a narcotics detective, and we hotboxed his shed

5. Damn, he must be a prick about drugs. Could you imagine that being your dad? Fuck.

6. Myself and a few friends smoked out a Mc Donalds bathroom when it was real busy full of people, LMAO ahh things we do when we were younger. :smoking:

7. The coolest and most chill place that I have ever smoked was on these big rocks on the shore of a little lake in Wisconsin suring the spring.

The weirdest place was inside this cave thing on a mini-golf course. :smoking:

8. hmmm, strangest place ive smoked...

ive smoked in the principal of my schools house (im 18, senior, almost out) but it was last year, her son was a dealer, and i just went over to get an eigth, found out he lived kinda close and just chilled, i had nowhere to be, so we lit up, in his room, i didnt even know he was the principals son, then the front door opened, i was like "who is that" and he said "oh its my mom" she opened the door and i freaked out, i tried hiding the pipe and shit, but he was like dude what are you doing, she doesnt care, wierdest shit ever....

(this kinda pertains to the story, but not the thread)
    then a couple weeks later.....

my junior year, i got "caught" smokin in my car a couple blocks away from school by none other than, my 3rd period teacher, she totally saw me rip a hit and blow it out, then i went into class (seeing as this was 2nd, my off period) and she busted me, she sent me down to the office and straight to the principals. she was bitchy till the teacher went back to class and then said if i could keep a secret she could. never have i had such respect for authority, and thank my ass that she didnt fuck me over
    lol, and to make sure the teacher didnt say anything, she said just not to go for the next couple days to her class, and she would excuse the abscences!!!! crazy shit

9. fuck thats one awesome principal u got there. Smokin at my schools always sketch cause we usually smoke right inbetween a cop station and just out back of the school lol dunno why we do it but barely neone ever gets caught. Sometimes though the vp's'll hang out in a stairwell window with a camera and try to bust us.

10. my friend had community service so i went with him so we could toke so on lunch break in this one part of town like 60 yards from the community service place theres like theese 3 2 room houses where ppl live and me and my friend went in to there backyard and its kinda a cliff watchin over the town where tons of ppl saw us but we chiefed like 3 bowls there then we went back to work and everyone thought we were retarded.

11. an abandoned paintball house in the middle of the woods.

12. Jack in the box restroom at about 11pm. After we chiefed it out we came back in 10 minutes later to go to the restroom and it was locked. We all busted out laughing and ran out the door.

13. Me and my friends built an igloo and we just sat there hotboxing it with an half of sour diesel and we were fucked up by the end of the day

14. touching the gate of the white house, smoking a j.

ahh school trips where fun.

15. lol my friend with a mmj card went up to a cop and was like exscuse me sir i have no where to smoke this marijuana can i smoke in your car and the cop let him cuz he was homeless at the time o.o

16. Idk how "weird" you consider but it was definitly the most intersting place ever was i smoked a bowl while hanging upside down from a tree branch.

17. I don't advise this to anybody, because almost each time I've done this we got freaked out by people pulling up everytime except when we did it late at night. Anyways, this is what we used to do.

We'd drive around and find a road full of houses that are still being worked on and haven't been sold yet. We'd find the biggest one and find the door that's left unlocked so workers can get in. We would walk around the house, find a cool room to smoke in, and just chill there for awhile. One night we got seriously to drunk in a house though and did some damage...that's another story though lmao. But since they're being worked on, we'd have people pull up during the day, see our car, and look up at the house like "huh..." :D. We'd leave through the back and avoid conversation...

18. Shit there was this house that was built, just waiting to be sold, in a really nice neighborhood. And me, and a few people have gotten the cops called on us before walking around that neighborhood(because we were all poor we did not just match so we were suspects). Well one dude who I go to if I want to risk my life,and break the law - called me and told me to meet him at the entrance. So we go, and he tells me to jump a fence so I do and he opens up a houses back door all chill like. Well there is a few other of the neighborhood "friends" in there and he opens a pantry door and there is probably an ounce of weed. It was amazing. Then we went into a room and hot boxed the closest. But those guys were dicks they pissed all over the walls, kicked holes, did everything to that house. And one day as we jumped the fence and go into the house, someone was knocking on the door. They screamed "I know someone is in there I'm calling the police." So then I freaked, the dude with me was like "Don't be a pussy." Well I said fuck that and hopped the fence and ran to a homies house to chill for a couple hours. And guess what happen to the kid? Arrested for breaking and entering, and possession.

Not relating to the story, but this didn't really teach me to quit hanging out with the kid. We went into so many more houses after that shit went down. We'd ditch school, and go to the first empty house we saw. Was so fucking stupid back then. I quit talking to him when I turned about 19, he literally become a druggie. He occasionally did meth, did coke everyday, and told me heroin is pretty chill.

19. some random guys side yard, or just walking down my neighborhood street