Strangest Places you've smoked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by majormajormajor, Dec 19, 2002.

1. I have two answers for this- first, the strangest place I ever smoked was at Al Capone's house- I live in Jersey and about 25 mins away from my house in the middle of the woods Al Capone used to have a house. All thats left now is the basement, the rest of the house was demolished, but it was still sweet to blaze it up at such a historical site. Plus I was trippin face so it was really extra cool.

Now, the strangest spot as in why-the-fuck-did-we-do-that was one time when me and a couple friends skipped school to go to Mickey D's. Outside there are these stone tables for people to sit at and eat, so we got our food and sat down. We needed a place to blaze before we went back to school for 6th period so we just lit up a bowl right there. Keep in mind cops roll down this road all the time, and I'm sure at least 20 cars saw us smoking. But we didn't get caught- I think that spot qualifies for "too shady to be shady".

2. Graveyards, parking lots, apartments boats, all kinds of places. cars are great places to smoke in. keep the windows rolled up and its fun.

And ganjaman922 did you take my name.

3. i havent really smoked in a lot of strange places but the best was at a kottonmouth kings concert in boise. damn we had this fat joint and got fucked up to loud stoner music.

4. the bathroom back in 8th grade right b4 school started

5. Once i smoked in the back of the school bus.. i hit bongs and no smoke went to the front.. oh and the bus was on the highway.. it was pretty sick... once i smoked in MY SCHOOL washroom... i blew into a vent and it sucked in all the smoke... and everytime i blew out i would shoot a spray of cologne :p

oh and to the guy who smoked in front of mcdonalds.. in canada cops dont give a shit.. we msoke everywhere.. once a cop searched me.. made me dump out my beers but let me keep my weed...

6. Where is this place, cos my old school has a playground in the park opposite with a little hut thing that we blazed in once.

7. It's in Orkney, in the north of Scotland. Funnily enough, I went back to the very same hut last Friday and smoked with a different friend! This time it was 1 in the morning though.

8. no way man! thats cool as heyll! i've toked up in that little play shed thingy a few times too. once i remember after a beach party with a guy from Stromness who had got all his clothes stolen and we just stayed there chatting about music smokin a J with him freezin his balls off wearing little more than the coat he had borrowed.

9. Walk in coolers at work. Smells out of there in no time at all. On the fourth of July, me and my coworkers closed up early, climbed onto the roof of our work, blazed a blunt and watched the fireworks as cops sat next door in the gas station parking lot. Holy run on sentence...

10. Walking home from a party at 12, just walking through alleys, taking hits while walking down the street. Fucking amazing shit.

11. Hmmm..Ive smoked just in front of a police station...Ive smoked on the highest mount on the Balkans-Musala(over 2800 meters high)...oh and in a graveyard late in the night

12. hmmmmmm? ive got this 1 in back of police car and quite a few times in jail

13. In Copenhangen there's quite a party going on in the late trains. We smoked quite a few times there and sometimes other passangers join in...

T & N

Attached Files:

14. wow i got to try some of these places out. I only have a few good spots
    in the elevator shaft of Ceasers Reno
    at disney land
    a ski lift
    a cypress hill concert

Attached Files:

15. Once at a public pool, with plenty of people (about 9 or 10 people in the pool, and 5 or 6 outside). Me and my friend had an inflatable raft, so we turned it upside down. We got underneath it, so the raft was covering our head, and no one could see us, and the smoke couldn't escape. When we were done, we pulled the raft underneat the water, so all the smoke went into the water, no one knew a damn thing.

16. ive smoked on a pigs porch several times, not so much strange as it it ironic. one of my smoking buddies( also a crack head), anyway his dads a cop, and when hes sleeping, we smoke. only been caught once.

17. Ok I used to work @ k-mart third shift! Cleaning! It was a subcontract so scince I was there the longest I ended up being in charge! They would lock us in at night then let us out in the morning! Cleaning the store only took like three hours! We were locked in for 8-10 hours! So we would go up to the security room where they look for shoplifters and blaze up a phatty! The greatest thing was that l8tr we would be acting dumb as shit and have wheel chair races or play hide and seek in the clothing department or some street hockey in the aisles! That was some wicked shit!

18. I dunno about wierd.... but I live 10 miles from Joshua Tree, CA where we have some of the best rated rock climbing in the country... and I love to get up on top of the highest rock, look out over all the desert and smoke! Also, smoking on the road is great.

No place is wierd enough to keep me from lightin up some dank!

<3 Beth

19. Not as much wierd as awesome

I smoked on a school trip In Washington D.C.

Under a tree in the national sculpture garden

in a bus stop

and on the mall lawn inbetween Congress and the Washington monument

blazed up seeing the smithsonian kicked ass

20. Me and a couple of friends got stoned in an abandoned pennitentury at night one summer.

Another time, we were smoking under a small bridge at a park during this huge festival in broad daylight with tons of cops running around while the wind was threatening to blow the lighter out. We didn't get caught, but I kept burning my thumb because of that damn wind.