Strangest Places you've smoked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by majormajormajor, Dec 19, 2002.

1. The best place ive smoked is sitting down by the tide pools at my house on san juan island in Washinton at night...The wierdest place ive smoked was....hmmm...i dunno i smoke alot, but i love smoking in my growroom!!

2. Well first teh not so strange....

on the moutnains, cliff edges everywhere snowboarding....

the little gondalas are the best... rigfh before you get off open the door and POOF there gose the smoke... lol....

ahhhh ....... under a conoe once that was cool.....

the closets.... In that area under the sinks if it's big enough...
    the ummmm. ... . horticulture classroom in HS.....

The strangest and scariest or most like ly to get caugth places for me ......

I smoked when we hada substitute teacher right in Chem class througn a bong I made in previous classes and just kept in the room.... Me and three freinds passed it by a window and just smoked it all..... She never smeeld it right until the end of class.... but we were alrteady gone and stonedas helll........

Visiting the Grandparents..... Cant smoek cant do anythign wrong around them.... .AHHHHHH so bedtime! yes! but I cant go outside or anythign so I go into the little bathroom they have turn on the fan or vent deal stand on the toilet light up and blow all the smoke slowly into the vent......

In front of the HS under the Prinpals window.... ( they never looked there and he never opened the window _)

3. man you live in the san juans. i love them so much so beautifual. i kayaked through them last july. around independence day. we stayed on turn island and some crazy stoner who looked like jesus wearing only a lion cloth smoking a jay and beating on a huge ass drum came through our camp at 4 am. good times. oh yea can you explain the pig war to me. i never really got it

4. Weirdest place i ever smoked at is this mental institution SCARED THE FUCK OUTA me ...never again....and oh yeah my friend never came back ....

5. i've smoked on the capitol building in hartford CT right on the front steps.it was wicked kool!

6. i just had a j in the bathroom whilst taking a dump. that might sound like a strange place to smoke, but it all makes sense.

if you're constipated and really gotta go, but it wont exit, no matter who much you squeze and go "oomph", then a J is as good (if not better than) large amounts of coffe and siggs. it worked. man was that a powerdump :)

7. not weird...i smoke in my bathroom all the time :D

8. I think the craziest place I've ever smoked a joint was in this old graveyard near my grandparents house. It was out in the woods and it had a wall made from these huge flat rocks set into a hill at the back, and someone had pulled this big rock out and found a little room behind it that probably used to be someones grave. I also smoke on my roof, out in this little island in the middle of a small pond near my house, and on this really really high cliff that forms the edge of a granite quarry-that one's definitely the best.

9. out side freezer at work. me and the manager/supervisor.

ever since weve worked togeather good. Hes one of my main contacts for my product.

10. The strngest place ive ever smoked was in my friends closet. All because he said i could sleep over but i couldnt and i had to hide in his closet for so long and all i did was smoke all day then his mom caught us anyway lol

11. like the nick

12. Strangest places I've smoked (some of the same places some of you have smoked):

Graveyard the halloween before last, gave off a weird vibe, with a bottle of jack and blunts, the dead folks probably appreciated the action.

Bathroom inside the science building whilst taking a shyte.

Top of a massive research library on my college campus. had to scale a wall with convenient designs in the brick for arms and feet. the top was a bitch cause we had to walk accross some steel beams to get to the building, but only a couple of feet. definitely the coolest place i've smoked, because it was such an adventure, and the view of the city from the top was amazing.

13. This is kind of a sad story, but my 5 buddies and I were up north for one of our good friends funerals....We've all known each other for along time. I was really depressed and that night there was still some people there like brothers and stuff....I had a bottle of blackberry wine and like an 8th.....Everyone was crying and so I just said fuck it....Popped the cork and rolled one and smoked and drank for my friend....Stayed there for about 3 hours...Lol all my friends are like "You can't drink and smoke in a graveyard man..." I said, "I dont really care....people know we were his best friend,they wont do anything"....Thats about the strangest place I've ever smoked and drank but it was really fun=D

14. Strangest place? well in the bathroom in the office of the dean of students and the school police officer who were trying to bust me for possesion when i asked to use the bathroom (tokey tokey)

15. And in the state house. GOD BLESS FIELD TRIPPS hahaha

16. hehe . . . in my early smokin years i used 2 smoke blunts at secondary school with a bunch of frends behind the mobiles cuz there was a mini hill u cud go behind, even in the tennis courts, hehe. now, i help around this farm &strawberry pikin place where all these old folks go and during my 15 minit break at 10 o clok and my lunch break u bes believe im tokin spliff afta spliff whilst watching all these old people picking fruit for themselves. i also smoked in graveyards and this freaky shed in this park not far from the city centre once. me, my brotha and a few other frends (all male) did an allnighter there 4 a laff and we smoked bareee spliffs and as we was tokin and billin, sum1 kicked the shed door in and ran off! . . . the weird thing was tho that no1 really knew the shed was there becuz u have 2 go on missions and thru a few hedges and shit 2 get there so no1 cud have found or known we was there. well ne way, all 8 of us froze in our chairs but decided 2 go out 2 c who it was (it was around midnite in febuary) and there was no1 there! we was well paranoid . . . still dont kno 2 this day hu it was!

17. prolly the stupidest place i ever smoked is in a school. when they have school concerts they only have the lights on the 1st and 2nd floor. so me and a friend walked up to the 3rd floor, sat on the top step and burned a couple bowls. the principle was standing at the bottom of the stairs when we came down so we ran like shit..

hmmmm

i smoked sitting in a wheel barrow once... i was already fucked up at the time. that was kinda strange when i thought about it

18. #3 jam on the river 2003
    #2 market east train station (its underground n scary as shit cuz its all ppls on the other side of the room thing)
    #1 watertower

hava nice day

19. My first time was probably my wierdest. A building from WW2 (the islands where I live were pivotal in the waging of the war, a huge naval base and shitloads of other stuff). It is a massive building known as 'the black building' although these days it's more orange than black. It has become notorious amongst the youth as it is common practice to make kids 'run around the black building' for PE in the nearby grammar school, while the teacher drives around it to make sure nobody is buggering off elsewhere. Anyway, we did it in this really old, really huge, deserted building with an insane supply of munchies. Good times!

There were lots of those shapes that are made from dripping water on the roof and on the floor, like scum icicles, can anyone tell me what they're called?

20. In fact, reading another post reminded me of a weirder one. On the last day of school before the summer holidays a few weeks ago, I went to a playpark right next to my school with a friend and 'hid' in this little wooden thing! I say hid, but we were in full view really.