Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strangest place you've smoked at

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LoveMiSess, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Sooo I don't know if this thread already exists, but I wanna hear the strangest or sketchiest place the people of GC have smoked at.

For example, I've smoked at an Elementary school, and that was pretty sketch for me. What about you guys?

2. Smoked a joint while skydiving :cool:

3. An abandoned house. The dude had died a few years prior and the house was on an island, so there was no reason to tear it down and haul over all the trash so it just stayed there. Pretty creepy.

You know there's a huge thread for this already, right?

4. i smoked in times square during new years. no possible way of getting caught too because we're so damn packed in with thousands of people the odds of cops getting to us is like 1% haha

5. out side of campus security office. its built weird and has like a 90 degree chunk out of the side so you just stand in that corner and theres a giant hill that the cars drive along but they cant see you. its called the cutti cutti i think.

6. Haha on the steps of a church..

7. Trespassing on the roof of a random building, a starbucks storefront below on the first floor, overlooking Columbus Circle in NYC.

8. I've smoked in many a strange place, I don't really know what's the strangest. The second time I ever smoked, I smoked inside an empty water tower. That or hitting my friends bubbler on the benches at an elementary school over the summer.

9. Church wooden playground. On a mountain in Oahu

10. Church corner, grandmas bathroom, elementary school playground

11. definitly in a job interview, it was unexpected, unnerving, terrifying, and amazing all in one. One of the best jobs i ever had too haha

12. mine would have to be juvenile hall.i traded some guy in there 2 bottles of shampoo and i think some food for a little more than half a gram of some pretty good bud.

it was by far the sketchiest place ive smoked at and probably the most paranoid high ive ever had.

13. Back in middle school LOL me and some buddies smoked in the sewer. Some crazy times you cant see shit in there.

14. inside a Starbucks bathroom

on Campus w/ the Maintenance guy, he used to carry around a pack of Marlboro Lights full of J's lol

at the mall

outside Target

in a port a potty

at the beach

at the airport

15. in this abandoned smart car near my campus, we always go box it :smoke:

16. [quote name='"Bob Mcgee"']Back in middle school LOL me and some buddies smoked in the sewer. Some crazy times you cant see shit in there.[/quote]

You might not be able to see it but you can sure smell it.. >_>

And as for me? Probably fogging out my grandmothers Cadillac/ living room.

17. I smoked in the search function ...

18. Only one that comes to mind is really strange, and probably told the story here before...

I was working for a week in Casper Wyoming... By chance my last night there a favorite band (hed) PE. Was playing... Back home smoking a joint at a concert is like A-Typical even in a small venue such as this... I asked a dude with a KottonMouthKings tat where to smoke he looked at me like I was crazy and said "here? Oh I wouldn't!"

Just prior to hed taking stage I went to bathroom and sparked up... As I left security already making way to bathroom... They even formed a lose circle around me, and shot some intimidating stares...but soon as music started they paid me no mind... Was an amazing high being all alone at a concert, likely the only high person in the house...blue Dream was the strain...

19. hmmm let me think....

- while riding the Sky Whirl at Six Flags.
    - when I was a teenager a bunch of us would pile into a shed and hotbox. it wasn't an abandoned shed, it was just unlocked so we used it, luckily we never got caught.
    - inside of a uhaul type truck, again not abandoned just unlocked and when we were done and coming out the police were waiting for us.
    - in a really crowded movie theater when the first Scream movie came out. there was a good 15-20 people in our group and I was just sitting there making out with a girl when a friend passed me a steamroller. people around us kept asking for a hit.