Strangest place you've masturbated

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ehleminator69, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I just saw the strangest place you've smoked thread, so i figured this would be an interesting thread. So where is the strangest place you've wanked it blades? Church? Court? tell.

In high school i had to do community service at the salvation army (thrift store). I was extremely board so i went on a little 5 minute bathroom break, or mayb it was 10. i forget.

2. In 7th or 8th grade I jacked off on my school bus with a chick in front of me and another on across the isle. I put a huge ass coat over me and pretended to be asleep. I've also jacked off in nasty bathrooms while camping. I've jacked off in the woods. I've jacked off in a parked car. I jacked off while at a church camping retreat. Yeah, I've jacked off a lot.

3. I've rubbed one out at this big park down the street from where I live a bunch of times. Jacking off, better yet sex, is the BEST outside.

4. School bus, school bathroom, public park in the middle of the night, Upstairs at a party :'(

5. bathroom on a cruise ship is all i can think of....wasnt very strange i guess, except when people came in it was weird ha

6. Oh shit, I think I jacked off in a Sears bathroom once.

7. dude this thread is hilarious. I dont get thrills from jerking it in public/odd places though, so sadly i dont have anything to share...
    cept that one time.
    lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. lol is it just me or has there been a significant increase in threads about jacking off lately

• Funny Funny x 1

9. That was you! I couldn't sleep for a month after hearing it...

Weirdest place, was at a personal dinner party with 5 or 6 people including vice-mayor of Paris (soon to be mayor).

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. yeah i've seen like, 3 or four in the last couple days i think O_O

11. In my car on the highway lol.

12. lol had to come in school for makeup exams. was in a classroom all over teachers chair Kinky...

• Like Like x 1
  13. School bathroom to kill time, abandont shopping mall that is fuicking weird inside cuz theres graffiti and echo and shit everywheres all dirty lol, i was waiting for a friends mother to leave so i could go get a toke but i had to kill an hour so i walked arou nd and looked at the graphiti and then jerked ROFLLL

14. when my mom forced me to go to get conformation
    which i never did
    i would leave class and masterbate in the bathroom
    it was how i made i thru the day
    i was an addict.
    and proud

15. probably either while driving on the interstate or in the principals office at my old middle school. Ah, gotta love knowing where they hide the keys..

16. I don't get thrills, I just liked jacking off.

• Like Like x 1
  17. in my best friends parents room

18. In a car driving home from visiting my friend in CT a while back. We were in NY and I had a blanket, so... Yeah. Pretty uncomfortable. Good thing I was the only one in the back seat.

19. i jerked off in an empty bathroom urinal in 7th grade

• Like Like x 1