Strangest occurence while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 944atl, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 944atl, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
    Okay, so is it just me or is this really freaking strange?

Yesterday, I decided to roll a strawberry blunt as i normally smok out of a bowl and wanted a change of a pace. A girl I work with was supposed to come smoke up with me but she called me at the last minute to say she couldn't make it.

So I smoked by myself. I've only smoked a blunt one other time and it was shared with 4 people and was mids. This time I was smoking some fire kush and I was alone. I smoked about 3/4 of the blunt in about 15 minutes..I'd say maybe a gram of weed.

So I started getting really high. Probably the highest I've been yet. I flip on the tv and divorce court is on and it actually seems interesting...imagine that. So I'm watching divorce court and all of a sudden, Jack(my dog) comes over. He's a boxer and already has a funny personality, but watching him while high takes it to a completely different level. So here I am dying laughing at this dog who's looking at me like I'm crazy pawing and whining at me like he knows I'm acting different.

Well then I start talking to him.(now it gets wierd) and it's like he understand me. So I would ask him questions and tell him to flick his ear when I said the answer to the question, so I would know his response. I don't remember eveything I asked, but I know I asked it he just laid around during the day when no one was home or if he did little mischevious things and fixed them before I got home...at which point his ears twitched.

Now I'm really dying laughing because:

1) I'm having a conversation with a dog
    and
    2) how funny would it be if your dog actually did little pranks to your house while you were gone and fixed them before you came home...hahaha

so he crawls in my lap and starts watching tv at which point I make a bet with him about who is going to win on divorce court...

We watch till the end of the show, and he actually wins the bet lmfao.

Strange??

What's the wierdest things you guys have ever done??

2. yo dude your really high haha
    thats a cool thing to think about though

3. You bet the dog over who would win a divorce court and the dog won?

*face palm*

[​IMG]

4. My dog used to throw parties and shit when I wasn't home, but one day he told me he blazes so we both threw down and smoked a blunt. :smoking: He can juggle too.

5. Lmao. I definitely second guessed posting that this actually happened...but then I got stoned again and was curious if Anyone else has experienced some stupid shit like that lol.

6. I have a boxer too, great dogs.

7. haha im guilty of kind of talking to my dog also. Like when I watch my shih tzu i make up words for the actions hes doing. Like if I see him sniffing the ground I say something like, "I smell the dope wheres it at".

8. I do admit that when you are elevated you feel more 'in-tune' with nature and the cosmos.

9. I mimic the sounds my cats make and vary the tone to communicate different feelings... Pretty basic but I've had some longer dialogues.

10. true story, same with many of the cats I have had

11. my strangest occurence was when i was blazing and i got my cat stoned :D and he was moving very very very slow and purring randomly its not that strange but funny shit =)

12. Ha dude I know exactly what your saying. My mom loves chihuahuas and she has 3. One is bigger and black, one is real small and brown, and one is white and fat as fuck.

So one time my parents went out of town and i was home alone. So i blazed that night and had to sleep with the dogs. The black one was just sliding all over the bed with her back legs dragging behind her like a damn otter. It was the funniest thing ive seen. Then i tripped out to how small the little ass one was. He seriously fits in my hand and when he licks you its crazy cause he feels like a bird that how small it is. Then the big fat one looks halarious. He has fucked up teeth so his tounge sometimes sticks out his mouth. And i just kept thinking he was dooing the wassssssssssupppppppp thing. HA dogs are tight as fuck high and they make you like ten times higher. Ha they feel like aliens man its nuts

13. My strangest occurrence comes from the first time I was truly high. My third time smoking, I took a couple of huge hits off a friend's bong. I had to drive myself and a friend home, and I admittedly shouldn't have been driving. Anyway, we were almost out of the neighborhood when a deer runs in front of the car. I slam on the brakes with time to spare, but the damn thing doesn't move. I am literally a foot away from this thing and it just keeps staring. This went on for what felt like forever, but in actuality lasted ~ 30 secs. To this day I still feel like the deer was stoned too, lol.

Hey, you never know. Animals in the wild actually seek out psilocybin shrooms and ditch-weed!

14. LMAO, waasssssuuppppppp:smoking:

15. I was coughin' from a giant bong rip then this red shit squirts out of my face...

I barfed and had no idea what was going on :D. Fuck Koolaid :smoking:

16. Epic story!!

One day I aim to do something as epic as that.

17. i was at a gas station asking for this guy to buy me a swisher while he was on the phone. he hands me his fucking phone and says talk to her while i'm inside. the lady sounded like 40ish, and as soon as i got my swisher i got the fuck outta there. lol.

18. I thought you were going to say you had some massive zit that got squished when you wrinkled your face.

That's shitty to have to clean up while you're reeling from a big toke.

19. You know you have to be 18 to be on these forums?

20. one of the wierdest things that has happened to me high was when I Blazed and then compulsively decided to take a run, which i had never done high before. Like half way through, I see this little weiner dog bolting past me an this little kid chasing after it. such a bizarre experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.