Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Strangest food creation while munching?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by S0BE, May 10, 2010.

1. MY craziest creation was nasty as hell. I had some strawberry breserves, peanut butter and salmon creamcheese in three seperate piles on a plate, along with a pack of ritz. every thing was all fine and dandy untill I got down to my last two crackers. Now instead of dipping it in either the cream cheese or PB&J, I (forgetting it wasn't regular creamcheese) decided to slap a huge pile of all three and go to town on my " grand finally". Needless to say salmon, Peanutbutter, and strawberries taste so damn repulsive together. For some reason I kept chewing tellimg myself it would get better, but it didn't.:(

2. bacon - cheeze -fries

3. #43 turbotoke, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    When I smoked hash for the first and unfortunately only time I put nutella on a pizza. It was surprisingly great lol.

One time my friend was wasted drunk and said he wanted a sandwich and told us he'd eat anything in it. I don't remember all the shit that got put together but I know it included pickles, ranch dressing and Crystal hot sauce. He was so drunk he ate the whole thing, then when he sobered up he told us that he never eats any of the stuff while sober.