Strangers give free bud #2!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wykyd_Green, Nov 16, 2011.

1. No lies all fact!

Day starts out in college anthropology class my last class of the day before my homie picks me up and we hit the cannabis club. As usual my buddies late so I chat it up with a lady friend from class.

Homie finally shows up, not to much of a buzzkill since she had a cold. We dip to our fav cannabis club, once inside it was a horrific battle trying to decide what medicine to get. I decided on the Mr. Nice Guy eigth for 20 and Strawberry Cough Full Melt for the same. The kicker is my budtender doc'd five bucks off my purchase!

After we hit the gas station, and as were filling up an older looking local man (were in a ghetto city) lurking around the gas station asks me to roll him a blunt!!!

I take his swisher and tell him to break down right on one of those car stopping cement pillars they have in front of the pumps. He breaks up his bud on the swisher and I rolled him up a coned ass blunt while we chatted. He tells us he jacked his bud off a plant at a club :/ and then proceeds to give us a nug, a little .5er haha.

Once back in our town we hit up the park for the tradtional, after club medication trials. While were blazing some random ass dude comes walking up to the table...

My buddy taps me and I demand whats good. Random guy explains hes sellin black berry kush from humbolt and hands us a sample nug!!! It was fruity as hell. I say 'well if your gonna come at us like that lemme get your number.'

I can't believe I ended up getting free weed from strangers again yet twice in a fucking day!!!

2. I'm willing to bet you're a pretty good person, and this is Karma showing you alittle love. Grat's bro!

3. Return the favor and send some my way brutha.

4. if only it was like that one comercial that has a chain reaction of good deeds. people should keep passing theres on to others

5. Why am i not you? :confused:

6. [quote name='"Relentless"']I'm willing to bet you're a pretty good person, and this is Karma showing you alittle love. Grat's bro![/quote]

Thank you dude, I try my best to be a good person but sometimes temptations are too great. Damn you cigarette smokin babes can't stand to not light one up!

[quote name='"Pokie"']Why am i not you? :confused:[/quote]

Trust me, I am the last person you'd ever want to be. But I try and stay positive about my situation.

Voorhee and cheese you guys have nothing to worry about i'll be spreading plenty around come harvest.

7. That's awesome dude. Free weed is cool. I was at the lake on my birthday this summer and I just met this one guy and I told him it was my birthday and he was like do you smoke weed?! I was like fuck yeah.. and he rolled me a fatass blunt :D It was awesome.

This was right after my best friend's dad gave me a free eighth of some sour D.

That was a good birthday.

8. That's awesome and you should FEEL awesome. +rep

9. Reminds me of the time, i found two pennies in the same day.

oh boy, was that one lucky day .

10. lol it's so dry here right now I wish i could even buy a gram off of somone

11. I wish people would walk up to me and ask to roll their blunt. I love rolling blunts. I'd do it all day.

12. [quote name='"ParanoidAtBest"']That's awesome and you should FEEL awesome. +rep[/quote]

Dude I feel awesome everday I dont upset my 'rents haha. Thank you for the rep yo ill pass some around.

[quote name='"andromeda261"']lol it's so dry here right now I wish i could even buy a gram off of somone[/quote]

Man im sorry to hear that everyone and their mommas and aunts sell tree around here.

[quote name='"Ninjaballs"']I wish people would walk up to me and ask to roll their blunt. I love rolling blunts. I'd do it all day.[/quote]

Haha my friends do it and now shall strangers.

13. yeah im going to need to see that marijuana just to ya know make sure its real marijuana...

14. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']yeah im going to need to see that marijuana just to ya know make sure its real marijuana...[/quote]

Haha the first bud was real...shitty. Second was pretty tasty

15. NIiiice. Pay that shit forward.

16. Humboldt has the best buds for sure brotha!