Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stranger gives free bud!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wykyd_Green, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Yesterday after parting ways from the two chicks I was blazing with and on the way to another smoke session, I found myself at the liquor store waiting for my laggy ass friends as usual. I witnessed a ~35yr old man drop his zigzags and I let him know he couldn't forget those. The guy goes :mad: and runs back inside cause he forgot his brews haha!

I busted up laughing once he went inside and on his way out he asks if I smoked weed in an annoyed tone and offers me some free bud :confused:, I was fucking confused and sketch but I decided to take the gamble.

He stops his wife in the middle of the road goes to the trunk and sifts through hella jars of bud right out in the open. He grabs a few buds about .8g and says "I'm just feeling nice today, I grow n got the genetics, you'll love this. Smell was extremely perfume like, super good sativa.

Later on in the day my friends EBT? card wasn't working as we were picking up food for the weekend, and a fellow behind us picks up our tab and his 20 pack.

I am stoked to live in a city where some people are legit, I wish more people would catch on. Ima be looking out for my good deed of the day.

2. cool storry bro

3. Damn, I did a good deed too ( and came out with a bit of free weed for hooking it up :D ). A dude here was new to the city i live in and i hooked him up

4. Sounds like some nice fellows.

5. wow man great story wich i was as lucky as u

6. rolls it up and takes a hit "fuck, this isnt weed" dies

7. Something like this happened to me a couple months ago.

Me and 2 of my friends decided to go to a party in a city an hour away. We planned on mostly just smoking a lot of bud because none of us are big on drinking, but when we got there, bud was no where in sight. We couldn't find any and planned on either throwing down $5 or buying some but now we were dry... They went outside to have a cig and I go out 5 minutes later to the smell of DANK. I walk over and see them talking to a guy with the thickest Brooklyn accent I've ever heard. He says "Aye you! Take dis blunt!" and and hands me maybe 1/4 of the one he had. When I was finished I was higher than I've ever been, he then gave us a g nug, said "Night, fellas", and we never saw him again...

8. What a nice thing to do.

9. [​IMG]
    lol. saw it and was waiting for a time to use it

10. Thats awesome. i love nice people
    Happened to me once. Me and some friends were kicking it and some guy was pushing his kid in a stroller. He said you smoke? and threw my friend a heart shaped fucking dense purple nug. It weighed out to a gram ind it was a lil bigger than my thumb nail.

11. Ya what a good dude.more people could def start being like this

12. to be honest with you if i was living well and on my own and i could afford large sums of weed i wouldnt mind throwing a joint or two around to some random people if they toke..its a nice way to meet people...or get thrown in jail now that i think about it haha

13. I was at a house party tonight and the band that was playing came down in the middle f me and a few friends having a sesh, so one of the guys in the band whips out a joint takes 2 hits and gets called to go play so he gave it to us, i would never ever turn down a free joint.

14. That's what's up. This dude, Big E, when I lived in TN, he used to hook us up for free food on my EBT card. He'd hook that shit up too. He'd give me pretty much dollar for dollar. EBT owns.

15. Fucking hilarious I wish I could do that on command.

16. This happened to me once in highschool. Sophmore year I was in the office waiting to get some medicine and a girl that was sitting there asked if I smoked and I said yes, she ended up giving me 2 grams because she was going to get searched.

Needless to say I had a good sesh after school.

17. god damnit....

18. This story coulda been started with "So I was at a liquor store..."

19. Don't hate on his writing style because it differs from yours, lool. Surely you know not everyone thinks the same way as you. :smoke: