stranger calling a stoner out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stonerobot, Oct 8, 2009.

1. So yesterday was my first day at my new job. It was orientation and there weren't too many people there,but there was this Guy. I had talk to him a little but not to much but he was funny and just talked about how good this girl looked. Later he came up to me and ask if I skated. I'm like yea I guess he notice I skate, but then he goes on to say that he didn't know how I got the job because you have to pass a drug test and he's like you can't pass one. Well he was right I can't pass a drug test hahahahaha. He ask me who I had to pee for me and all that. I'm like know one I peed for myself. So he's just not believing me so he ask how I did it. This Guy seemed cool so I told him that I just waited. He just starts laughing. Thing is I use a detox lol.

So has anyone ever had a stranger call them out on smoking.

2. i would honestly just deny deny deny until he proves hes not as sketchy as he seems to be

3. LOL, no one outright called me out. even though the average person can look at my dreadlocks and tye die shirts and figure it out...:smoking:

4. Nice, I'm going my hair right now for love

5. this guy at a convenience store toled me to 'stop smoking pot' lol