Strange

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaz3, May 16, 2009.

1. ok so ive got sum green that i took out of my air tight jar and put into my tin, now later that night i took it out to look at when i moved it smoke came of it, when i got home i done the same to my other buds and the "smoke" still came off.
    I could do this maybe 30times to each bud, each time the smoke like substance geting less and less, anyone seen this befor or had it happen also? would like to find the cause as i feel weird smokeing it now :confused:

p.s i have already smoked an once of this weed ( good quality ) very dence big nugs would be a damn shame to waste it :(

2. Us American folk, we don't undertand much w/o the words Mc infront of them. So could you please go through your last post and add Mc to everything which you may think is important and BigMac at the end of every sentence.

3. very stereotypical but funny bigmac

4. from the description of what happens when you flick the nug..sounds like GRIT?

look up GRIT WEED.

5. its not grit or anything i can be sure as i no the grower, its almost like its so dry when you flick the nug it sends off a little dust cloud that looks just like smoke but its not realy that dry, they just frosty.

i duno wtf u on with tht mac shit had me confused :confused:

6. That is our synagogue....

I have no idea what you mean by you flick your bud and dust flys off. If it is dried out completely, it is probably just THC. Whenever i break up dried out bud, THC normally squirts out of the bud during the breakup process.

7. I can't understand anything you're typing man

8. how cant you understand that ? sorry if you cant read it happens to some.:rolleyes:
    If you were to hold a bud out infront of you and flick it wile still holding on to the stalk it looks like smoke comes off of it...

9. blah, im smokin it it can only go two ways .. high or die

10. Happy McAsshole?

11. #11 Zimed, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009

Sometimes people cannot type correctly either, it seems. It also appears that some can not form coherent sentences, as shown inherently in this thread by the OP.

By the way, what kind of shit are you on?

Why are you flicking your marijuana nuggets?

Don't flick them, smoke them...

12. #12 Blaz3, May 17, 2009

please,please, please... mr rep hunter, i just want to know if my weed is safe

13. #13 Blaz3, May 17, 2009

i cant i just try make it abit easyer to understand, either way someones goning to say somthing not that i give a fuck got better thing to worry about then someone half way across the world on a internet forum hehe. thankyou for thoses who tryed to help the city is not wat it used to be since the net nurds turned up :(

im on nothing if you must no, ive been trying to find out what this is so i can smoke but no luck here again to many 12year olds