Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strange weed the cause of hair loss?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Been smoking for 3 years and along the way off and on. I been buying from my new guy since November he was giving me some good ass dank at first then all of a sudden gave me bud that gave me horrifying highs and uncomfortable trips. Don't know if he dipped it. During the highs I would feel this cold rift going through my hair and a painful feeling through my beard. Now I have some bald spots under my neck and a few patch spots in my hair. I'm on a t-break right now but I'm still losing hair. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

2. Might just be genetics. Hair loss run in your fam?

3. If you are honestly concerned, go to a doctor and have some tests done, explain exactly what happened

4. wow go see a doctor thats creepy. But really why keep buying from him if it did this to you. smh

5. Just be bald. ;)

6. your shit was laced broooo

7. do this. most certainly will be more helpful than a fourm of stoners

• Like Like x 1
  8. Its bad for the women side but not as bad for men not sure about the Alstons and my dad's side. It itched a lot but I washed it and it stopped it even got thick again but like I said its continuing to fall out

9. .no!.

10. There's like a 0.0001 chance that it was the weed. Go see a doctor your probably just going bald.

11. Lol nice attempt at advertising.

12. What’s strange weed a new strain ????

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum