Strange things you have made to eat stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrinkBongWater, Nov 30, 2010.

1. I went into Carls Junior one day while completely baked and made something called a Carl's Junior Ultimate Fishbang" I got the Carls Catch and a Bacon Western and combined them. It went

Bottom Bun
    Fish Patty
    Bacon
    Meat
    Onion Rings
    Fish Patty
    Lettuce
    French Fries
    Top Bun

Best meal you can get from McDonalds Stoned is a "McGangBang" which is a where you order a mcdouble, a mcchicken, and a small fries. You then put the Chicken Patty BETWEEN the two meat pattys and put fries between the two extra buns.

The other Night at my friends house I made a Sandwhich that went like this bottom to top.

Bread
    Whole piece of Cheese Cake Smashed Up
    BBQ Chips
    Bread

Anyone else made anything funny to eat recently?

2. one time i spread peanut butter AND butter on the same pieces of bread. i have no idea why; it was awful too

3. Straight up ate raw meat over Thanksgiving break. It was an accident and I was too stoned to notice until it was all gone, hahaha.:D

4. I am about to eat some chili I made w/ 2lbs spicy breakfast sausage and 3 diced chicken breasts with black and white beans, pinto and kidney beans and a little corn in the mix. Shit's pretty delicious.

5. What is also good is putting spaghetti + meat balls in a hot dog bun.

You can also try wrapping up a bunch of fish sticks in a burrito.

6. Only a peanut butter and chocolate sandwich, it was amazing.

7. [​IMG]
    I felt remorseful.

8. Oh shitz, over thanksgiving, I put like 3 tablespoons of butter on a single roll. It was so gross but good. I tasted pure butter...yuck!

9. My girl; she's a freak, and bigger than me:(

10. Peanut Butter in melted chocolate ice cream. Shit's good too.

11. Made a ham and cheese sandwich once... but then spread duck sauce and Chinese mustard on in and laid some lo mien up on there.. wasn't too bad...

12. LOL I had to put that as my signature :D

13. once, i crushed hot cheetos and mixed the powder with vanilla bean ice cream.

its was BOMB. :D

14. Many moons ago... used to make huge salads, no dressing, :smoke: and eat it with my bare clean hands.. :D

felt like a neanderthal.

its fun to make believe

15. Im gonna get a McGangBang!!! But yeah try mixing peanut butter and maple syrup and put that shit on some bread. Mix the two together until it looks like shiny peanut butter. Use less syrup than pb.

16. chocolate chip cookie dough pop tarts with chocolate chip cookie dough spread on them.

17. Nutella melted over a warm pillsbury cinnamon roll straight out of the oven. Pure food bliss.

18. I actually found myself baking a bread once... Tasted like shit. I would never do that sober. :smoke:

19. Dont forget the small fries dood. You dont want to waste the other two buns!!!

20. I decided to try Frank's Red Hot on my bare pasta once.

Shit was aight.

One night, my friend thought it was funny to pour mustard in my bag of chips when I left the room. I was thoroughly displeased, so I forced him to eat a full scoop of mayo straight from the jar. We found out it was 4 months old after he finished.