Strange Things You Find Cute/Hot/Turn-on

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Revolution, Jun 3, 2009.

1. im around 5'9'' and i looove it wen a girls around my height.

2. glasses

freckles

scars (they add character)

that whole "hot mess" look. like, a girl that's got a rockin body but has a bummy attire is fuckin HOT to me

dreds are cool, too

a girl that is short and skinny, like, 5' 4'' and 110 lbs. THAT'S a cute girl

3. Petite girls! I love how sensitive and gentle they are when you hug and hump:love:

I used to have an extreme fetish for hot Asian girls with long black hair;) but all races can be beautiful

4. Hell yea sweat pants and a tight t-shirt...and her little boobies touching your arms...the best.

5. Piercing eyes

6. Agreed man. I love sweats and a tight t-shirt. Looks so fucking awesome.

7. I love when I'm kissing a girl and she bites *my* lip (softly) and holds it there.
    Also, biting/scratching or wrestling.
    I also prefer women who enjoy more than just fucking.

8. my boytoy and i met while we were both high and i realized the next day that i actually didn't regret it the next day. he is so cute.

i love it when guys talk and just let their smoke spill out their mouth instead of blowing it.

he makes fun of me cuz we were eating licorice and i eat it like i'm holding a cigarette.

then i started laughing because he eats it like he's smoking a joint. :)

i love it when guys tickle me - i'm super ticklish.

i think his bong is sexy.

i like it when guys drive and they rest their wrist on the steering wheel and just kinda hang there instead of death gripping it.

i like it when guys read poetry.

-merx