Strange Things You Find Cute/Hot/Turn-on

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Revolution, Jun 3, 2009.

1. hands. veiny arms. eyebrows. guy in a shirt and tie. messy hair.

and i think guys' writing is the cutest thing ever. i don't even know why.
    but i like seeing the way they write.. all messy and crap. haha. :confused_2:
    also, i think it's cute when/how they eat... :hide:

guys are just cute creatures.

oh. and a kiss on the forehead after sex is my favouritee! i think it's cute.
    oh, and i agree with savvy about the tallness thing.

2. Lolll my boyfriend has the best handwriting ever, it looks like a kid's handwriting, like when wee ones first learn how to write in script. And he writes his hearts literally like "<3" but connected and vertical, because it's the only way he knows how. He's 20. :love:

3. I like the little things my boyfriend does outta habit.. When he puts all his shit on the table (phone, keys, lighter, cigs, etc.) he arranges them juuuuuust so... He does it really quickly and without realizing it but it always looks the same.

Tattoos for sure... Dressing well (not dressing UP but just dressing well-- even sneaks and a sweatshirt are hella sexy if done correctly)... Musically talented? Yes please. I have a secret crush on all the guys in my b/f's band.

Funny, funny, funny. If you make me laugh without trying strenuously to do so, you win. I agree with the handwriting-- sloppy or neat, it's so cute. When my boyfriend remembers little things I tell him, it makes me feel really close to him like he cares a lot about me. He who gives a shit harvests the poosay.

4. Hmmm. I like when my boyfriend compliments my makeup but can't remember the word "eyeshadow" since he knows nothing about makeup and calls it "the stuff up here" *brushes top of eyelid with finger*... it's cute.

I like when he lays on top of me, instead of vice versa, not after sex, just in general.

This is gonna be really hard to relate to, but my boyfriend has longish hair and it gets crazy messy when it's humid out. I think it's hot as hell.

I'm also in love with my boyfriend's voice. He just has the hottest damn voice. Actually, along with his voice, I like his mouth -- perfect teeth and lips.

He goes NUTS when people litter, and I just want to wrap him in a big hug whenever he's ranting about garbage.

5. Theres this woman who comes into my work who has BIG fucking teeth and I love it, don't know why....also I seem to always go for girls with curly hair, without even thinking about it....weird.
    In guys I like them a little bit chunky, with a receding hairline, facial hair (sideburns ftw), in one of those wifebeater vests...damn.
    ...just realised ive described wolverine there. o well.

6. Small breasts.

Don't judge me!

7. Facial hair... like 4-7 day old growth. Not a full beard, but more then a "5'oclock shadow"

Real sandalwood oil. Just a small amount so only I can smell it.

8. great eyes. a smile that lights up a girls face.

nice ass. i love me a nice ass.

9. Girls in hoodies. I don't know why, but I've always found 'em sexy. Oh, and having a cute face is a must. That's always the first thing I notice in a girl, what her face looks like.

10. cute girls that can wear a ponytail. Thats hot, oh and in Texas lots of chicks wear short skirts with cowboy boots, which is also qutie sexy

11. My thoughts?

A cooperate office dressed up woman with a wild side underneath. And it's a plus to see them with their skirts pushed up and shirts unbuttoned/pulled down.

Oh and just let the long hair straight down. :hello:

12. For some strange reason, I like braces. I didn't even know I likes chicks with braces until a few years ago; I was trying to figure out why I liked a particular set of girls, then I realized they all had braces.

Breasts/ass that fit the body. If your butt is twice the size of your bust, i'm not interested.

A soft voice. The kind you can listen to for hours on end.

Skinny, slender, short fingers. I don't know why this gets me going but it does.

Straight long hair that goes down to the middle of the back.

13. hipbones
    shaggy hair
    a little scruff on the face
    musicians
    artists
    skinny white boys :D
    getting kissed all over :)

14. I love seeing a girl wearing a beanie with her hair let down. Or like someone else stated, in a hoodie.

Girls in skinny jeans who have a nice ass and amazing hips. Mmmm =p
    Punk(not emo) chicks are so hot.

15. i dont mind small breasts. hell i wish mine were small.

16. I like girls with full B's or full C's. Seems like those are the magic sizes. Any smaller and the female would have to be like 5'1 or shorter with a proportional body. Likewise with any larger, they would have to be 5'6 or taller with a proportional body.

17. personally glasses and that classy look you know?

But I've noticed every girl has their own thing going on. Like I'll see a girl one day and think nothing of it but the next day there is something different she did with her look or the way she acted.

And I'm like daaamnn! So honestly it's about noticing that something that makes a girl a sexy individual haha

18. Holy shit you basically just described me, except for the musician part.

19. cute girls with prettty eyes that like me :devious:

20. Hot chicks that smoke.