Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange things in your sac

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WaltonChunky, Sep 11, 2008.

1. What are some strange things you've found in your sac before.

I've found:

*fingernails
    *change
    *crumbs of all sorts
    *wood chips

Anyone else have any interesting finds?

2. uhm. . .

i must be lucky

:rolleyes:

3. in my ball sac or my weed sac?

if you found that shit in your balls dude thats fuckin weird

4. lllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

5. Nice, nice...

6. you sir have just won the internet!

7. Sooo high. Cracked my shit up.

8. hahahaha omg... and change??? thats nuts.. dudes tryna up the weight on ya! scam artists

hmm, nothing too odd besides the occasional hair... which skeeeevs me the fuck out

9. a buddy of mine found a pretzel in a dub

10. I found marijuana in my sack once.

Seriously, what is the world coming to when you just want to buy a high quality sandwich baggie and evil people put illegal drugs inside of it...

The nerve... :mad:

11. lmfao

12. I found a seed in my sack once.

13. This happened to me the other day!
    he put marijuana in it!!!

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. lol

I found random ass rocks, wood chips, wood chip like things. Its usually from this mexican who had good reg once and ever since its had shit in it. once i got a weird ball of brown cotton shit that busted open and spilled tiny black seed/bug/spider baby lookin things. and of coarse the gratuitous random long coarse mexican pube... all in one lb... never got any again lol

thats also why all i smoke is dro cause u dont have to deal with the bullshit reg brings with it...

15. um hellz to the naw

wood chips? change? talk about adding the the weight of a bag