Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strange thing to happen

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cornflake, Oct 31, 2005.

1. I got a quarter of lows for $45. It's really good weed actually (no seeds/leaf and crispy sticky crystal). Both yesterday and today after a random bowl I had a very mushie-like experience. Most recently i was looking at a picture and it started to melt a bit and wave around.

Anyone know why this would happen. I cant imagine that it would be laced. I've never had open eye visuals this vivid from bud before and I didn't even smoke that much.

2. yeah, its happend to me like once or twice. nothing to worry about, the weed is not laced, especially for $45. it was just some good herb you got, most likely sativa.

3. good weed

yahh...

4. Being extremely stoned, the most I've ever had as far as "visuals" were just a few instances where I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye, and my mind made it into something more (which led to my friend dubbing himself "The Demon Slayer"), Smoking some good dank so-cal buds, as always.

full on 'melting' of a real object is certainly reason to suspect laced buds. But hey - if you liked it, and it didn't hurt you... SMOKE that shit man, and dont worry about it.

5. he said it was melting a bit, not full on melting. it could also just be your eyes, my eyes play tricks on me sometimes too, when i stare at something for a long time w/o blinking.

6. I Want Some Frame Vision Damnit!

7. ive never halucinated from weed... yet but ya the effect were everything looks like a flipbook is definately awesome. Its only happened to me my first time getting high, but man it was awesome

8. Hah, that sounds pretty crazy. Somtimes I would see somthing for a second or weird shadows, objects moving. haha good times.

9. Yeah my first time getting high I had some crazy visuals, it was like I was in a flipbook like someone said. And when I put my hood up it was even more trippy, I can't really describe it.