Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange Tasting Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by theagent, Jun 14, 2010.

1. I've smoked around 10 different strains so far... and i've never tasted anything like this... I picked up some Bubba Kush from a dispensary in n. hollywood. this place has top reviews and won some type of award for best dispensary of 2010 or something... but anyways, i hear bubba kush is supposed to be sweet and fruity. This tastes exactly the way church incense smells, if you're familiar with that smell. Doesn't taste great in my opinion. Have any of you experienced this taste? Think it's normal?

At first I thought it was vaped weed... cause it kiiind of had that hint of taste, but after smoking a lot more, i'm sure it wasn't vaped... also, it looks fine. purple all over, dark green. it's perplexing. p.s. this was one of their top selections. it was recommended to me along with melon kush, which was great.

2. Did it get you ripped?

3. yes, but it took more hits then it usually takes me. the melon had me at 2 hits.

4. I’ve been looking all over this… always has a different name when I get it.