Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange Symptoms

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IWantBlueDream, Jan 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I've been smoking daily for a year now and for the past month I've been getting intense sensations of hot/cold in my hands. I'm an artist and my hands are my livelihood so it's scaring me. It might be nerve issues from work but I was wondering if this also could be caused from smoking? Anyone heard of this? I have an MD appointment this week but wanted to see if weed might be the cause.

2. have you tried to stop smoking to see if it continues? no doctor's here, but weed doesn't do that

3. It's called vaso construction or vaso dialation. It happens to most heavy smokers because carbondioxide is abundant in your blood stream then the veins dialate to constrict blood flow to the extremities like hands and feet to free up more oxygen to the major organs like heart and brain, liver ect.

You might need to do some vapeing as to limit the amount of carbogenics being expelled in to your blood stream and or do some kind of exercise that creates anaerobic and mainly aerobic conditioning for your body and heart to metabolize the negative impacts of smoking.
    But I'm not a doctor so please consult with a medical professional.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks for your reply! I wondered if it was circulatory. And I haven't been exercising at all. I see a doctor this week and will run tests for diabetes, etc. but if it is what you suggest then at least it's something I can change. Still interested in anyone else's take on this.