Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strange side effect

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by upstate mrs, Sep 10, 2016.

1. ok so this will sound strange, i've noticed the last few times i smoked part of my leg or my knees get really warm. it's odd and i have no idea what it could be.

2. Maybe you are just getting a little boost in your blood flow after the hit? And after all, smoke is hot, so it would make sense if it heats your body up a little too.

Whatever the cause may be though, it doesn't sound like you have much to worry about.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks. I'm not really worried but just curious. It does feel like extra blood flow, which would make sense if it wasn't in just one area. Well maybe I'm just odd... It's a small price to pay for a good buzz lol

4. A similar sort of thing happens to me actually. I've noticed that when I smoke weed during a cold winter I become more consciously aware of just how cold my body feels. It isn't that the weed actually lowers my body temperature, rather it makes me more perceptive and consequently aware of the fact that I am cold. But I soldier through the cold with my stoned red eyes and everything always works out well :p.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Smoking increases your heart rate so it could just be your body temp rising due to the increased blood flow. Or you're just bugging out cuz you're high lol

• Like Like x 3
  6. ........what....

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  7. Not only are we stoners we are also doctors, you have nothing to worry about...we will need nudes to confirm diagnosis

Sent from my 6045O using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. Different strains can have different combinations and ratios of thcs and cbds and other oils. These different combinations of chemicals can have different euphoric and psychedelic effects. If the feelings ever get too intense or you start having panic attacks, its probably too much thc than youre used to. I recommend having a high cbd strain or cbd pens around for when that happens. It neutralizes unwanted side effects of high-thc strains.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. You're just noticing it more because you're high. And it makes it worse. Same goes for people whod hearts race on cannabis

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think maybe it's the guilt you feel when you smoke the ganja, but it only burns your leg because if it burned your heart you would die

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Which leg? Could be the sciatic nerve in your leg also. I smoke I cough and it will flare up my nerve causing a warm sometimes burning feeling.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Smoking and other drug can cause an easing of warmth feeling in the body. Unless it painful I wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1