Strange Shit going on in the sky...

Discussion in 'General' started by sxesadie, Jun 30, 2008.

1. I'm a firm believer in extraterrestrial life and the past two days have been enough for me to strengthen my belief.

Two nights ago I was sitting on my balcony looking at the sky when I saw what looked like a bright star except it was moving across the sky and then completely faded away. i got freaked at first but then thought maybe I imagined it but I kept staring at the sky and about 5 minutes it came back and did the same thing! There was no way it was a plane because it didn't flash once and it faded and I know it wasn't a helicopter because it made no noise and moved really slow.

Now tonight at like 3am I heard what sounded like a helicopter that was extremely loud and was going on for a while, so I when back to the balcony but couldn't see anything because the clouds were so thick but the noise was so fucking loud and it seemed to be moving over towards the left of the sky and then a loud noise that sounded like metal scraping together started happening at the same time. This went on for about 5 minutes in the same spots and then it took like 3 seconds to fade and it then completely stopped.

It's kinda creepy but really interesting to me...any input?

2. Yeah? I've seen 2 so far in Georgia. One was similar to the first one. Bright moving light, no sound. Second I didn't really have my windows down to hear a sound, per say. But it gave me chills.
    On a skeptical note, maybe the military bases in GA are starting to test some experimental air crafts. Idk?

3. That's what I was thinking and if so that would completely explain what happened tonight but the first night still kind of freaks me out.

4. Ive seen them my whole life living in missouri, had friends whos seen em with me while camping, we dont mention them to people. We always figured moving sattalites (spelling)
    Ill never forget the night a friend and I saw 3 of them come together to form a semi triangle, then went the opposite direction. But they just look like stars

5. yep, i watched a few of them dance around by the pier. creepy yet entertaining high times.

i think the US govt has actually aquired UFO technology(crafts) and is flying them and probably using them to every advantage they can....but i say that for the more solid sightings not the orbs....those are just...strange...

6. I wish i could see some shit like that!! I live in lame ass lousiana...nothin weird happens here but fuckin hurricanes and shit!!

7. man i saw my first one like 3 weeks ago. I was in a field with a girl and we were jsut laying there and we saw the exact same thing. its much to big to be a satelite. made no noise went in a a straight line fairly slow and then it faded away.

8. Shooting stars maybe?

9. Weird that you say this man. Last week i saw what looked like a bright light right below the moon and i knew it has never been there before because im always smoking and looking at the stars. So i sat outside watching it all night. It did a couple zig zags downward every few minutes and about an hour into me watching it i swear a hazy beam of light went from it down towards the earth for about 5-6seconds and then it went up. I fucking freaked out man. Then about 20minutes later it went from below the moon to above the moon in no more than 1second. It went so fucking fast from below the moon to above it. I kept this to myself but since your talking about a bright looking star i thought I'd share what i saw it do.

10. When I was 6-7 I CAN VIVIDLY REMEMBER A HUGE UFO OVER MY OLD HOUSE N IT SLOWED DISAPPEARED IT WAS LIKE STAR TREK SERIOUSLY but that was the first sighting i saw, I've seen a lot of shit in the sky especially when I've been fooked up but ya I've seen alot of UFO's and I'M 99.9 % sure there is extraterrestrial life forms in the INFINITE UNIVERSE... why in the hell would we be the only life forms lol.... were just 1 stupid planet with alot of stupid people on it......... :rolleyes::smoke: MY MOTTO IS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND LIFE IS A DREAM... :wave::cool::smoke::D;):) BUT THAT'S JUST ME! :D

11. yes sir ive always beleived in extra terrestrial life. i've only had one sighting ive been sure of because my dad was there with me. We looked up in the sky and there was a a huge green celestial object it was glowing it moved like a plane Stopped then zipped off and dissappeared in literally 1 second. pretty cool expierence. I also agree that the u.s and if not other countries probably have ufo's that they keep hidden.

12. im sure aliens still visit earth, but most likely the huge increase in science is probably government seized alien hardware..

i mean..of course they cant tell us..dont you realize the huge crisis of faith the world would have, especially among thte worlds major religions?? It would announce that our petty troubles are meaningless amongst each other.

13. Ive seen what I thought to be ufos but after a while of looking at them, the perspective is what made them move so weird.

Once it turned out to be a plane, the second time was the moon hiding behind clouds. Note that I was blazed off my ass both times

14. On dark nights, especially in smaller cities, you can see sattelites in the sky... They are bright lights just orbiting.

I'm a firm believer in UFO's, too. I've had a couple experiences..

Also, for some reason, aliens tend to find their way into my dreams every so often.

15. YA, OOOK. MMMM, GREEAT!

Is there a new drug out?? :smoke:

Edit: seriously :p

16. Yea, try getting off the couch and going outside at night and star at the night sky

17. i've noticed a lot more people noticing ufo's lately, and have been hearing a lot more talk about aliens, ufo's, and extraterrestials as of late from sources/people you wouldnt expect to hear it from. Maybe this whole 2012 shit actually has some validity?

p.s. i've never seen a ufo or anything extraterrestial, but i am a firm beleiver. I'm still a bit of a skeptic cuz i need visual proof: but its like the pyramids; i've never seen those crazy huge ass things, but i know they're there

18. Yep, i'll go out and "star" at the sky alright ;), but I doubt zero SHIT will happen.
    Fuck, the only time i'm buying UFO 'sighting' stories is when one lands directly on my front yard so i can see it. Heck as far as lights in the sky r concerned ( and you link it to UFO's / Extraterestrial life? ) Dude, fucking COME OOONN !!!!

19. I actually hear that very loud metal noise as well. It normally goes on from 12:00-1:00 AM. Really weird, but really cool.

20. dea choppers?

but seriously i could swear the stars were moving the past few nights