Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange reaction to weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonerchickyadig, Jan 8, 2015.

1. hey! i've been toking for about 4 almost 5 years. and this is going to be a little lengthy. butttt, when i first started smoking it was really fun and i wasn't worried about anything, things were good for about a year or 2, then i started taking depression meds, was very depressed, but stopped only after a month or 2. started smoking again and this is where things got weird. my body would get so tense whenever i was with my friends, and i wouldn't say anything and i'm not sure why i wouldn't. sometimes i would twitch and feel really really uncomfortable, anxiety? anyways, i stopped smoking for a year and recently started smoking again, mostly out of boredom with my life i feel like all i do is work lol. but, i still feel a little tense it's definitely not as bad as it used to be but it's still there. i enjoy smoking it's just i want to figure out why this is happening to me. so that's part one. part two is, i bought weed off my dealer who has never really ripped me off or done anything to make me not able to trust him but last night i rolled a small joint went outside to smoke and at first it wasn't too bad. i was with my boyfriend and his dad, his dad makes me a little uneasy not sure why, but it gradually got really bad i felt like i couldn't breathe and i went to the bathroom to get myself together and i literally NEVER had this kind of feeling when smoking. when i was breaking the weed up to roll it literally crumbled into like nothing. which i thought was soo weird. i became really nauseous and was too focused on not puking, my boyfriend who didn't smoke said i wasn't making much sense and looked very very pale. i have really bad anxiety that's not being treated but i feel like this was something more than an anxiety attack. it was really freaky. the weed looked like a really light green and like i said crumbled into nothing when broken up. it burned normally not too fast and not too slow. it had a hint of the average dank smell but other than that it had a strange chemical smell to it, that they noticed as well. although i was the only one who smoked from this batch because of how my body reacted to it they aren't going to smoke it. idk if it was just a bad trip or if i should throw it away or smoke a tiny bit and see what happens  

2. If i was you id shrug off every one of those things..

Exept one. Had a funky chemical smell?? Coulda been sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids to make a more powerful high.

3. Op thank you for not asking what you are doing wrong and how to fix it. Thank you  :)

4. okay, and what is that supposed to mean lol?

5. It does change for some people, I'd work through it if I were you! try smoking again.

6. Are you a social person? Im not and I get really quiet especially when stoned around people Im not to familiar with. You basically have to learn to talk yourself down from your own jedi mind tricks. In my earlier stoner days I would trip out about how fast my heart was beating and when I realized this it made my heart race even faster. Kinda weird how you mentioned why your creeped out by your bf's father must be some actual reasons behind that. That bud just might have been some really good sativa. I had some super silver haze and I blazed on the highway and the whole ride back I was debating if I should pull over, after I thought how dumb it was for me to think that.