Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange reaction to the herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EliteDoyle, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Hello guys!! I am new here and I was wondering if anyone could help me explain what is happening to me. Anyway... I have been smoking for quite awhile, mostly mids and headies. I recently got a 60 of mids, loaded up a bowl, and after the first bowl my heart began to race. I got really nervous and went upstairs to get a shower hoping it would calm me down. My vision started to bend and everytime I would talk it would feel like I was really far away... it's hard to explain. My pupils got really big even when exposed to bright light and my eyes were pinkish.. as they should have been. The weed itself looked very flat, had lots of seeds and tiny stems all through it. I have never got these feelings from any other bud. Can anyone explain if it is me or the weed. Any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks and happy toking !!! :smoke:

2. I'm no professional on these types of things...But I'm leaning towards Marijuana Ninjas on this one.:cool:

3. vision became blurry? Its sativa, youve prob have been smokin indica, its kinda hard to get sativa. was it a mind or body high?

4. you high son

5. my vision seemed to bend inward.. no blurriness.. but it felt like a body high, i was just so scared cuz i thought it was laced, so any buzz i had was completely killed

6. you can deff tell if its laced, there will be huge liek white things on your weed. Idk maybe you just got some shitty weed or something.

7. In stoner terms, we like to generally refer that as the act of "Getting High As Fuck."

8. Sounds like a "bad trip". I've had two of them. I smoked a bowl and my whole world flipped. My vision was fucked, I couldn't focus, my heart was racing, my eyes were huge.... Scariest thing I've encountered. Just watch some tv and take it easy for a couple days.

9. ^ wtf is your sig.

10. its weird cuz im used to smoking whole blunts by myself and be ok.. but this shit fucked me over after one bowl pack.. its weird. maybe it was stronger but it looked like some shitty weed though

11. Jon Lajoie reference FTW! You win 3 interners :)

12. ye wtf is happening here

13. 4got to add. We all have different reactions to the herb... My buddy can smoke a gram and not feel shit, wearas I hallucinate my balls off if I do the whole gram... YMMV

14. I don't know what you just said...

15. I've had a similar problem. I think it's dehydration. I feel as if I drink some water I start to feel better and my thoughts/vision are more controllable

16. #16 stonedHigh, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df_O-EBjVrk]High as Fuck - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT: OP skip to 0:45

17. Sounds like you let Mary Jane take ahold of your mind hahaha

18. You could have swallowed the smoke one to many times. You could be dehydrated. You could just be high as fuck. Smoking a bowl is way different than smoking a blunt the high is way more intense.

19. maybe u got some spice mixed into ur bud

20. This or it was laced with something. I've also heard smoking stems and seeds can give you headaches maybe it was a combination of both and being high as a kite ahaha cheers man hope your okay :smoke: