Strange reaction to Hydros

Discussion in 'General' started by phiegnux, Jul 20, 2007.

1. my freind had his wisdom teeth removed recently and he gave what he had left (6 7.5 hydros *technically Lorcet* ) cause he didnt want them on him when he left for 10k (lucky bastard).

two nights ago i took two, at the same time. i didnt think much of it, i cant recall doing this before. a half hour later i start to sweat and feel a bit queezy. i step outsid for air and i begin to get horrible tunnel vision, my body goes numb, all that i could hear was muffled. as this is going on, i must look like a drunken fuckhead, im stumling and grasping for some thing to keep me from falling. it felt as if i was going to black out. i didnt though, and the bad feelings susbsided. i sat in a chair and was sweating like a bitch. after that, i felt like i just had a huge sex session or something. i lit up a cig, then all was well, better than well, i could feel the pills working supremely. my guess is that the two pills entered my blood stream super fast.

any other possible explanations are welcome...please share.

2. It seems like that's a pretty common reaction with hydrocodone.

Usually if I take enough to get me high, there'll be a 5 or 10 minute span where I start to feel super light headed, get all nauseous and sweaty, and eventually I just end up puking. But after emptying the contents of my stomach into a toilet I feel supremely better.

I don't really know of any way to stop it from happening, besides taking less. Smoking a bowl helps with the nausea, but it might just be a better idea to throw up and get it over with.