Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange Purple Mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MDS, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I was going through my photo collection and remembered a batch of mids I picked up last year in Pennsylvania. It was only $55 for a half ounce. Came in nugs (as you can see), and definitely wasn't high grade, but had a huge abundance of purple.

I'm wondering your opinions on whether it's true purple, or worse - "purple mold" :eek:

Attached Files:

2. maybe flushed with food colouring? not too sure.

3. probably isn't naturally occurring purple, it's either molded ( doubt it ) or freezer burned. OR just colored in some other way.

4. Don't look half bad. Probably great for brownies.

5. looks really pretty why does everyone jump to silly conclusions food coloring when being flushed cmon now wtf? ive got some decent mids before that were purple and smoked fine just because a bud is purple doesn't mean anything. ive seen plenty of purple buds.

6. Looks like they turned down the temps on it while it was growing

7. weird buds. def smokeable though

8. Id have to second that

9. [quote name='"4FootHits"']
    Id have to second that[/quote]

Fail grower for growing mids...

10. lmao pottstown Pennsylvania :D