Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange philosophy when stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by antonio420, Nov 20, 2011.

1. So me and my friend just puffed on a very fat j, and we are pretty stoned at this moment.
    my friend was telling me some of his thoughts, and he said this o.o
    ( so we're just eating some m &ms )
    ''dude i swear i can sense the history of this chocolate, from the taste of the cocao beans to the african slaves hands" )
    - he goes on about how like he can taste the history of the chocolate and hes still going on about it -__-

anyone have any strange philosophy:smoke: when stoned? COMMENT!!

2. ofc...I have this theory that everyone or most (90%) of the people in this world are greedy and it will never change....and also that people only vote for politicians that lie...as in if I was to run and tell the truth, that would be the same as "political suicide"

3. [quote name='"jimbobbybob"']ofc...I have this theory that everyone or most (90%) of the people in this world are greedy and it will never change....and also that people only vote for politicians that lie...as in if I was to run and tell the truth, that would be the same as "political suicide"[/quote]

That theory is the truth.

4. I have a strange philosophy. My philosophy is that the entire world is negatively influenced by the media. 93% of human beings are fucking brainwashed. That 7%, is us stoners.

5. You guys only exist in my mind.

When I die, I'll wake up and realize it was just a dream.

6. I agree with this. Although I do know quite a few nonsmokers who aren't brainwashed.

7. There's nothing wrong with being greedy. Protect your assets, but with moderation. Being overly generous is a burden, people start expecting shit from you. I give a third of my paycheck every week to my family, and my family is well off, not struggling in any way.... I'm nineteen and working at a fast food joint where i make minimum.