Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange noises in the night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Mar 21, 2011.

1. I'm sitting in my house and I keep hearing creepy shit, im not high fyi. I was sleeping and I heard a loud thump and got so scared. No ones here except me and my dog who is no where to be found. And I swear I just saw something weird in the sky. Im scared as shit. I thought about smoking to calm me down but I think that will make it even worse, plus I want to know where my dog is!

2. man you wouldnt want to spend a night in my house. shit gets fucked up.

3. Grab your gat and go to sleep.

4. Why don't you call your dogs name so he will come to you?

5. Your dog would have made a noise if someone was there.

/thread

6. Where i live there is an aboriginal borer ring. creepy black magic. If anyone has come into contact with black magic they will know what i am talking about...

Bro just relax, check it out. easiest way to calm nerves.

7. Dude, I swear to God that tonight my friends and I saw two aliens.

8. LMAO @irony of your name and ur thread

9. I hear random shit too sometimes, mostly when I'm high. It's usually just something you heard while you were paying attention to something else. Shit happens bro, nobody's after you.

10. You have a ghost!

11. I wish I could give you reputation again.. :laughing:

12. YO SAME SHIT IS HAPPENING HERE I SWEAR IT! SOUNDS LIKE SOME CRAZY OLD WOMAN IS BANGING POTS AND PANS WHAT THE FUCK!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5CEeqeaygM]YouTube - IMG 0998[/ame]

13. Offer the ghost a joint fool, he's being shy. Roll him up some dank and have a good time.

14. lmao just saw the robot chicken where the robot humps the laundry machine. I think you have one of them humpin' robots near your house or something dude

15. Ahaha

But I can't get the imagine of an angry old woman with a slight mustache clanking pans

16. Battle: Ohio

17. err..shit, nope, wrong link
    but yeah..its nothing, ive seen ghost in my house they dont do you any harm.

18. in some cultures around 3 am is when the bad souls come out to play