Strange NEW GROWTH leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JRanINC, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Hello all,

Have some weird looking leaves growing in on my sativa plant. Has been getting same treatment as my other plant which is an indica (I didn't expect this as some of my seeds got mixed, so I know an option is to toss it as is due to growth difference and time)

Anyway,

Does anyone know what this wrinkled weird growth is? I am about to water with calmag and light A and B coco nutes.

The first set of leaves came in great and the new stuff has been weird.
    I pictured two photos one prior to increased weird growth.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Deformities like that in leaves usually has something to do with either very low or very high humidity.

Also, your coco looks UBER dry. Coco should never dry out that much, ever. Coco really shouldn't dry out at all, it should be constantly wet, 24/7.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's just a new leaf that's opened up. They're wrinkled at first but straighten out shortly. Fill your pots up. No point in wasting the space. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  4. lol...
    i'm trying to figure out how you got it to grow through the straw.
    :confused:

5. Lmao it didn't I just put it on yesterday because the stem is behind and it was leaning. Have had fan on them. My indica is thriving and solid base as well but this guy is a struggler. Lol. The straw is temp aid for her hahahah

6. What's up with the straw. I say start all over man

7. #7 HarveyHarvester, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    naw, just bury it up deeper when you transplant.

*edit: if you keep the temps at ~73F and the light down on it, it won't stretch.

8. Yeah I'm gonna add more soil before the water tmrw morning.

It's not letting my get a pic up rn but I will get one up of my other plant. Which sits right next to it with same treatment as stated before and is doing well. So I'm doing something right at least hahaha.

9. Yeah I'm gonna add more soil before the water tmrw morning.

It's not letting my get a pic up rn but I will get one up of my other plant. Which sits right next to it with same treatment as stated before and is doing well. So I'm doing something right at least hahaha.

10. [​IMG]

Got it lol. So this fella is doing mint.

11. Also, temp range is 71-77 and humidity 36-42 percent.

They are 3 inches from light. Air flow with duct. It's set up right for my first grow. Just don't get the sativa growth. Happy with my indica and I kinda wish they both were. I now have an organized seed collection so this won't happen again. Lol

12. let's hope not!
    I would try to get RH up to 60-75% at this stage.

• Like Like x 1