Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange nervousness and anxiety rolling and smoking my first joint.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GPY50, Jul 22, 2015.

1. #1 GPY50, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    Hello everybody.

Today for the first time after smoking for about four months I have managed to roll a joint (I know right... it took me a long time to learn).

The thing is that I haven't rolled it that well, point being is I started smoking it and some sort of weird nervousness and anxiety started getting me. It feels like there's something chasing me. I have never had such a feeling until I started smoking this joint alone.

Could it be because it's my first time alone? Or maybe because I am anxious about the way I have rolled it and I could be smoking it wrong (like, a lot of paper, etc)?

Cheers, thanks in advance.

PS: As soon as these weird feelings started showing up, I packed the joint up and stopped smoking.

2. yeah good weed can cause that if you use even a little bit too much. especially with a low tolerance. if you smoke with a friend it would be less like you are getting chased.

search the card trick mastahrollah on youtube anyone can roll a joint on their first time with it even if they never have before in their life

3. I tried once and couldn't do it. I'll stick to rolling with my hands [​IMG]

4. Tbh if you sit there and try the card trick for maybe 20-30 minutes, and you still can not do it, you are extremely impatient or have cerebral palsy.... once you get the hang of it the first time it's very easy in the long run. if you suck at rolling the card trick is your savior