Strange mutation?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GH0$THITTA, Jul 21, 2016.

1. So all I did to this cotton candy is lst. I never lollipopped which I'm regretting now, any way I'm hoping someone can help me understand this strange plant.
    It has been in flower for 3 months. It has very little "fuz" to it. The tricomes are mostly cloudy some are starting to amber, but this weird spear in the middle is growing like a second plant, It has no spear structure and keeps growing g verticle, the nugs on it are basically useles, mugs isn't even accurate it hasn't tightened up into buds at all.
    This is a cotton candy femized seed from a well known seed bank, it supposed to have need 60 days flower and end up 23+thc%
    Should I keep waiting to see how much further it will progress or cut my losses and harvest what I can?

Attached Files:

2. Weird, it almost looks like an immature plant with nutrient problems. It may have some sort of virus or something. It looks like it has a majority of white hairs even after 3 months in bud? How many more months do you have to leave that bud space available for that thing? If you can let it go I may just because it doesn't look mature and sometimes tricomes can come on strong really late. It's a judgement call. It definitely doesn't look right for 3 months into bud. It looks sick in some odd way. It looks like a whole plant of some of my immature bottom bud branches that I chopped off and gave up on because even the top looked like a popcorn bud.

What light are you budding with?

3. Your pics suck , can't tell anything without better pics

4. They look nitrogen toxic.

5. This is typical of going too far with too little

next grow give urself a new good and grunty light

something like an amazon 400w hps ($112.00)
    [​IMG]
    that you can flick Mh/HPS at will

right now call it quits and harvest this

you did ur best

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cut that shit down and throw it out

• Like Like x 1