Strange Leaf Problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Tokensmoke10, May 22, 2010.

1. These two leaves came off of a flowering plant that I caught too late in its sickness and almost all leaves look like these.

I just need some opinions on what you think this is so I can make sure it doesn't happen again.

What type of medium; soil or hydro?- soil
    What brand and type of soil? - FFOF/FF light warrior/ perlite/ N guano
    Indoors or outdoors?- indoor
    What strain?- Lowryder 2
    How old is the plant?- 47 days
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?- Every 4-5 days, distilled water with cal mag added
    What, how much and when was it fed?-
    Fed over a week ago, stopped feeding to rule out nute burn
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?- runoff is about 6.2 right now, I've added lime and slowly bringing it up
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?- 75-80 F/ ~35% humidity
    What size pots?- 1 gal.
    Any bugs? Look real close. None.

My plant also seems to be on the very short side, even for an autoflower. Right now she's stuck at 6 in. and has been that way for over a week now. I don't know if the stunted growth is part of the problem or another one all together.

[​IMG]

2. Overfertilized.....PH not balanced....Flush your soil pronto with three times the container size...Cut out the calmag, lime and water with distilled water only without trying to adjust ph. If the plants start to recover and show signs they need nutes, use only 1/2 mix, or less and avoid over fertilizing.

3. #4 eta.aquarii, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    I'm just gonna throw this option out there:

Attached Files: