Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Treestar420, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Just a little background information, I have been smoking weed for 4 years now this will be my 5th.

So lately i go through my nightly routine getting ready for bed, I usually have around 4-6 cones back to back before I got to sleep ( I have been doing this for years).

See the issue is once I am on to my 3rd cone, everything gets a bit fucked up. I feel quite light headed like I’m about to pass out or feel so sick that I might even vomit.

Basically I just try to convince my self that I’m tripping and it’s going to be fine. After about 10-20mins feeling sick and light headed I’m fine and get over it.

See the STRANGE thing is , the light head and the nausea only happens at night after the 3rd cone. I have never felt this way during the day...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. That's just a way for the body to say that you've had enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Try turning on a bright light and it'll fool your body into thinking it's daytime and you don't feel that way during the day. Have some coffee and put on your work clothes if the light don't do it. I'm quite sure this will solve your problem but if it don't just skip the 3rd cone and go straight to the fourth. That 3rd one is the one you have problems with, eh?

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Lol Ed.

Just to be clear, what is a “cone”? I’ve heard joints be called cones before, but maybe you’re referring to something else? Shit man, 4-6 joints is goddamn overkill, no?

Sounds like once you get nauseas, or before you think you might get nauseas, you might wanna think about stopping.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cones are basically just the paper where you put everything in.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. ^ damn, son! Smoking 4-6 of those? If I smoked more than 3, I think I’d be pretty uncomfortable too lol

7. Honestly I didn't know what a cone was but I was assuming it was a bowl of pot in a pipe since bowls are cone shaped. Thanks Baun, now I know what a cone is. I'd be puking on the third one, too. Relax OP, sounds like your nausea is fairly normal.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Are you smoking shitty weed?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. No probs at all, Sir!

I would begin to feel weird after the third one aswell. One 0.5-1g joint at the evening is totally fine for me.

Standard cones are pretty big and requires about 2 cigarettes in tobacco to fill it up. If you're mixing with tobacco of course. That could maybe be one of the reasons that OP feels sick. Depending on how long it takes before he smokes another and if he's used to tobacco.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 4-6 cones every night back to back. If ya need that many, you must be getting some shitty weed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah, I'm definitely gonna say you need to cut that back by at least 3-4 cones, and if you can't do that, you need to start pacing yourself a bit and giving your body a fighting chance at catching up and keeping up. Putting your body and lungs into a overloaded fatigue state is in no way going to improve your seshes, I'll tell you that. Start drinking a lot of water in throughout, as well. There's no issue that not being dehydrated doesn't help at least a little! Also, don't force yourself to smoke certain amounts just because you need to clear some invisible bar. If you feel high and are at a comfortable spot, by all means kick back and enjoy it, it's a waste, and you'll be glad you still have the herb later, trust me.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Could be ur body tellin ya ya need some fresh air