Strange Hatred For Extremely Odd And Obscure Vaporwave YT Music Channel

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by CultureCure, Feb 26, 2016.

1. #1 CultureCure, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016

2. It's not bad, the music at least. Based on some of his descriptions though and about page he seems like he could be quite an asshole and a type of troll, that's my only guess as to why his videos has so many dislikes compared to likes lol

3. #3 CultureCure, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016

4. there are tons of vaporwave videos with thousands more likes than dislikes too though...

such a fucking weird genre, sub genre whatever it is, of music lol

5. It may seem weird but I'll never forget when I found vaporwave, It'll deff be something I always remember. Just the way life was at the time when I found it, it immediately spoke to my soul and almost felt like fate that I stumbled upon it. I can understand how people would dislike it. That's really the story of every major happening in life. First people violently hate it, then its sub-stream, because it's sub-stream it then makes it fringe and non conformist which then makes it popular until it ultimately becomes main stream. After that it ends and repeats a whole new cycle. For the time being though it seems so sacred and pure that I'm going to enjoy every second I can before the great change occurs.