strange habits when you're high

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by ismokereg, Oct 14, 2012.

1. I do some strange shit when I blaze like I'll leave cabinets opened ,take short naps and wake up in a panic, and my teeth stick to my gums lol. What's yours?

2. [quote name='"ismokereg"'] my teeth stick to my gums[/quote]

Wtf...?

3. The fuck :laughing:

The only strange habit I have is eating.... a lot :p

4. i get thirsty when im high :D

5. I'm pretty chill when I'm high,

when i was 11 or so i used to chew on my shirt. don't ask

6. I smoke more cigs since the taste is amazing for some reason (it's the menthol).

7. Yeah sometimes ill spit awkwardly and I say the phrase "chill" hella often and get confused. But otherwise it hella chill. XD I eat hella more an listen to dubstep music alot really loudly when im high and I get more interested in life and can be entertained by anything for any amount of time.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

8. I really like saying bosoms when I'm blazed.

9. [quote name='"Swink"']I really like saying bosoms when I'm blazed.[/quote]

I like seeing em lol

10. I have a habbit of packing another cone, and never getting around to smoking it until like an hour later. It's then that I realize, holy fuck, I've packed myself a cone, and I haven't moved an inch in an hour. Still have the billy and lighter in my hand too.

11. definitely know how that feels bro

12. Sometimes i lie down(on the bed/couch) on my belly, close my eyes and imagine im flying like a bird over crazy landscapes. I even roll over and dodge objects and such. Its pretty fun, especially since i usually only do it when im already so high that i need to lay down anyway.

13. [quote name='"RooksYR"']Sometimes i lie down(on the bed/couch) on my belly, close my eyes and imagine im flying like a bird over crazy landscapes. I even roll over and dodge objects and such. Its pretty fun, especially since i usually only do it when im already so high that i need to lay down anyway.[/quote]

Nice bro sounds fun I will try that next time I get blitzed out of my skull. Stay faded my friend.

:smoke:

14. When I'm high my stomach turns into a black hole and no amount of food can close it! Damn, I get the munchies like nobody's business...

Speaking of munchies....BRB.

*leaves computer*

FUCK YEAH CHEETOS!
    :yay:

15. i sometimes think im in one of those jason bourne situations. running or hiding from people. but im usually just at walmart, the mall or some place crowded.

16. It depends what strain I'm smoking. Some strains give me the munchies, where as others don't. But when I do get the munchies. I eat to the point where I feel sick after my high wears off. But eating ruins your high anyway, so I don't like it.

17. [quote name='"Derwin94"']

It depends what strain I'm smoking. Some strains give me the munchies, where as others don't. But when I do get the munchies. I eat to the point where I feel sick after my high wears off. But eating ruins your high anyway, so I don't like it.[/quote]

Well I only smoke from a few strains. I don't venture out much. Master Kush is my main man :smile:

18. I wouldn't even fucking know what the names of the strains are that I get. I just go by who I buy it from. Every time, I go to ask what the name of the strain is, I get the same answer as always. "I dunno man, who cares, it's good shit" Like, ok this guy's isn't as good as this guys stuff, or this guy's stuff is good, but it makes me feel different to the other guys stuff. I only stick to 1 dealer now though, as I've finally found the stuff that is just right for me.

19. [quote name='"Derwin94"']

I wouldn't even fucking know what the names of the strains are that I get. I just go by who I buy it from. Every time, I go to ask what the name of the strain is, I get the same answer as always. "I dunno man, who cares, it's good shit" Like, ok this guy's isn't as good as this guys stuff, or this guy's stuff is good, but it makes me feel different to the other guys stuff. I only stick to 1 dealer now though, as I've finally found the stuff that is just right for me.[/quote]

I know what you mean, but I always ask what kind it is, just out of curiosity. :p

:smoke:

20. Woe dude like um what i do man is like when im blazed i go on grass city forums and strart trippen out on people smokin some shit that makes thier teeth stick to thier gums. I say damn!