Strange growth?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SteeezyE, Oct 11, 2011.

1. What is this strange bulb like growth?

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"SteeezyE"']What is this strange bulb like growth?[/quote]

Dude! Looks like ur plant has a tumor? Wtf? Is it every where or just there?

3. I have never seen anything like this before. Damn that's one weird looking growth.

4. That's the only one.

5. that is quite weird! weird growth like that only happens to me if i tie the stem to somthing too tight. but it doesnt grow like a giant bubble like that, it just swells around the tied area. i dont think you have anything to worry about though, i just think its some weird think going on with that plant. the branch right by the growth...has it ever been broken a little bit? if so that may be a strange way for the plant to heal itself.

6. Ah dude, i wouldnt fret. Plants have genetic anomalies all the time. Thats just nature. You know, like x-men. I have a purps clone right now wit some fukked up leaves. The plant that i cut it from had some of the same stuff. If it were me, i'd cut off that "growth" n just go about my bz! Of course i could be wrong. Im just giving my thoughts.

Attached Files:

7. ^ yeah i agree with everything he says, except dont cut it off. if so you can potentially sever some of the plant's veins!

8. [quote name='"OSUBuckeyes"']^ yeah i agree with everything he says, except dont cut it off. if so you can potentially sever some of the plant's veins![/quote]

^ i agree with him agreeing with me! He he he.

"Quit, don't quit? Noodles, don't noodles? You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present.""

9. Noodles! Knock it off! NOODLES!!!

10. [quote name='"OSUBuckeyes"']Noodles! Knock it off! NOODLES!!![/quote]

Lol sorry! Have a good day!

11. Thanks everyone for the info. She was chopped and trimmed and everything was ehh alright. 3rd mother put through flower and never really having any success

12. ive never had a mother that turned out good from flowering. buds are always good though :D