strange growing question!!!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CANADIANbuds67, Dec 11, 2011.

1. ok, i have a fairly unique question. im planning one doing my first grow next summer. the grow needs to be done outside because im living with my parents. ive chosen a few diferent strains that ive really wanted to try since i started smoking weed. the most important is the white widow but the only problem is i live in canada (central ontario to be exact) and we have a fairly short grow season and i read that some people's outdoor white widow grows in canada finished flowering and others did not. i got the idea of veging the plants under my bed which is completely enclosed in wood and id have to pull out my dresser to get to them, so anyone finding them wouldnt be much of an issue.
    now my questions are, would it be possible to grow in such an enclosed space and would some sort of air cirrculation be needed(im thinking yes but i just dont know how id do that yet), how tall will the plants most likely get in what amount of time (i don't have much height to work with, probably 1'4'' at the most), and is there anything i need to look out for with transferring plants from an indoor environment to an outdoor one when they are ready.

2. If you don't slowly introduce them to sunlight they'll die. With a foot and a half there's not much room, do you plan on having a light in there?

3. No so much an issue with light as it is temperature and humidity. You will need to harden them off by taking them outside for several hours and the back in for the night. Do this for about a week and they can stay outside. Wait until it is no colder than 65f at night to harden them off and move outdoors.

4. I don't want to sound like an ass, so take this with a grain of salt. You need to do one of two things first before you start this little endeavor. You either need to grow up and become 18 and move out of mommy and daddy's, or man up (assuming you are of age) and move out of mommy and daddy's. I find it funny how people want to put others at risk when it comes to growing!

5. Not going to work under you bed too well. Forget it.

You should have enough time outdoor. start first of May.

Your bigger issue is getting them started and keeping them alive out in the wilderness where you plant them.
    You need to get little seedlings going in your yard somewhere and then pop them in the ground when they are over the fragile first week or so.
    Animals also like to eat small yummy plants that get you high.

6. not that i have to explain myself to you but im living with my parents because i just turned 18 not very long ago and im moving out in a year or two. and i was looking for a simple "yes it will work" or "no it wont work because..." im not looking for life advise from some fucking asshole on the internet that thinks hes top shit because hes older and lives by himself, congradufuckinglations. im not really trying to put you down or anything im usually a pretty chill guy, your just pissing me off while im really stoned and now im rambling lol

thanks to other people that did answer the question thats all i wanted to know, and im just gonna plant them outside right from the start, i was just looking for some way to help insure the plants finish flowering

7. I am sorry that I upset you. I do truely mean that. But I find it very irresponsible for some one to put others at risk. Growing will do that to your parents. I don't know you, and I believe that you are a really chill guy. But try to understand where I am coming from. In answer to your question, Yes it could possibly work. I would look into LST and HST growing styles (Low Stress Training and High Stress Training). This will allow you to get them bigger in a small area.

8. nah, what your saying makes sense im just gona wait a year or two to start growing. i just hate having to buy off of greasy drug dealers lol

9. I think you made a good decision. Nobody really like buying off dealers. But just think that once your growing, you will be able to pull a year supply off one grow. You might wanna think about growing a tomato for learning purposes. It is one of the closest relatives to a marijuana plant. This will arm you with knowledge. So once you do get going, you won't run into as many problems. Plus, you and your parents will have some delicious tomatoes. Yum! I wish you the best of luck with what ever you do.

10. growing under your bed just sounds stupid to me.. and a plant 1'4" tall you need to start flowering that at like 7 inches tall. you maybe able to get a gram off of it..

11. if you grow outside (planted in the ground) plants will grow 4-15 feet tall.