Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strange feelings

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justhatecamelssomuch, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Usually when i get high lately i dont try and have many hits. After a few minutes i tend to get a bit hot, and if i stay in the same place for a while i get these weird pulse feelings like heat going through my head, it automatically makes my heart race and i feel terrible. If i walk around for a bit outside in the cold with some water i can usually control it but i have to do that for about an hour before it dies down. Its annoying because i used to be able to smoke lots and sit there, talk to people and laugh.

2. I mean I'm no expert but it could all be in your head. I used to freak out when I got high and I would constantly remind myself I was alright until I felt alright. Now, I've learned to relax and chill. You just need to kick back and enjoy the high and don't think about feeling weird or anything. Your mind is more powerful than you thinkSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i try taking my mind of it but it doesnt seem to work much. Im not sure why it does this every time i smoke now

4. when you go outside is is not helping, its jsut your hot so you think it will help but its just putting two n two together n it puts ur mind at ease, but really its all in ur head, you smoke too much too fast u gotta build up ur tolerance, like i used to do that alot but now im able to smoke a joint, then smoke a bowl n shit not tripping, tripping with me cannot happen tho i wish i could cus after u stop tripping u get super high n i love it

5. Sounds like anexity to me. Maybe you should take a break and get your mental operating properly before contining to tweak your conciouness?