Strange ex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jaime2400, Nov 24, 2011.

1. #1 Jaime2400, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    My ex keeps texting me saying how much he misses me and how he wants to hangout, our relationship ended rather badly and I have moved on and apparently so has he. My current boyfriend told him to stop talking to me, hell I have told him many times to leave me alone. How should I deal with him constantly texting me? Just ignore him or something? I'd appreciate some advice, please and thank you.

Edit: thanks for the help, I've got it all worked out now.

2. Block his number.

3. [quote name='"thatslove"']Block his number.[/quote]

I've tried, my phone company won't let me.

4. Then ask for a new number.

5. [quote name='"thatslove"']Then ask for a new number.[/quote]

Okay, if for some reason I can't get that I'll just do what I do now ignore him haha. Thanks for the help

6. Why don't you just go fuck him. There, someone online said it's fine. fly fly fly

7. [quote name='"BushSquatting"']Why don't you just go fuck him. There, someone online said it's fine. fly fly fly[/quote]

Been there, done that.

8. #8 smrs, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    haha really

id score ya about a 6.5/10
    he must be short and overall janky
    that or hes a fool

9. That hit low. Be a man and apologize.

10. We're all strange son!

11. Ignore him. Just make sure you 1. Make sure you look (to him) like you've moved on and 2. Move on. Hahaha

Giving him attention isn't good for you, but showing him that you're done and are moving forward is.

12. I'd change your number. Depending on your service provider if you tell them you're being harassed, they will wave the (usually) ~$30.00 fee.

The reason I suggest this is because from the guy's perspective, it sort of sucks knowing your GF's ex is texting her. Plain and simple. And I'm not even the jealous or insecure type. So even though you're ignoring him, everytime your phone vibrates or you two are at dinner and you check your phone, there's a possibikty you're texting your ex.

Idk if that makes sense

13. Exes are always an awkward/strange subject when it comes to new relationships...sounds like he's just horny to me. I've had my ex-girlfriend do that to me before, and she only does it when she's not getting any other male attention whatsoever.

14. That's bull. Every carrier I know of will let you block a number for about 5 bucks. It's not permanent but it lasts long enough for the psycho creepers to move along.

I blocked my ex on facebook, told my parents to tell him I was never home, avoided the places I knew he'd be and blocked all his numbers from my phone. He still isn't over me, but he gave up... finally.

15. If he won't even listen to your new boyfriend, he's not going to stop. It doesn't matter how many times you ignore him, he'll keep doing it just to know that you don't forget about him.

16. I thought it was about 'Strange Sex'...

But it was about strange ex...

Oh well...

I'm here anyway, so at least I should leave a useful comment.

"There is nothing to do with an ex. They're called EX for a reason."

17. assuming you have a smart phone, start using a text messaging app that ignores numbers. for example i use handcent and it has numbers u can blacklist.

18. [quote name='"smrs"']
    haha really

id score ya about a 6.5/10
    he must be short and overall janky
    that or hes a fool[/quote]

Thanks dickhole, I'd score ya about a 1/10 considering you're George Washington

19. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

That's bull. Every carrier I know of will let you block a number for about 5 bucks. It's not permanent but it lasts long enough for the psycho creepers to move along.

I blocked my ex on facebook, told my parents to tell him I was never home, avoided the places I knew he'd be and blocked all his numbers from my phone. He still isn't over me, but he gave up... finally.[/quote]

Mines about 30 bucks and I'm not willing to fork over that much for one douchebag

20. [quote name='"GGrass"']I thought it was about 'Strange Sex'...

But it was about strange ex...

Oh well...

I'm here anyway, so at least I should leave a useful comment.

"There is nothing to do with an ex. They're called EX for a reason."[/quote]

Wise words, and I'm sorry to hear you thought it was strange sex.