Strange Events

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stay420Toasty, Nov 26, 2012.

1. #1 Stay420Toasty, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
    Before you post a reply I suggest you watch the entire video cause it's well worth it. Around the world there has been sounds coming from the sky, odd lights, explosion noises with ground shaking, sink holes etc.. I do believe this to be reality and people need to wake up. They genuine videos from all around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=Hk-3MU-rc0M

2. mellow out mann
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s](Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? - YouTube[/ame]

3. Link seems to be broken?!

4. Sorry fixed link

5. It's cool don't worry

6. So if we're all gonna die... Why freak out? I mean, it won't matter, and you'll just die all pissed off and angry that you couldn't change it. Honestly, I don't care whether or not it happens because if it does, I'm dead and if it doesn't well shit then this was just a huge waste of time to panic about.

So long as you lived your life to the fullest while you had the chance, why worry about what happens?

7. Most featured in the video is humanities fault.

8. Saw 2012...Closed it.

You humans and your numbers, heh.:cool:

9. Saw that a few months ago, freaky shit, made me wanna hear it for real. Don't worry about it though man, it's good that people aren't reacting to it. Why do you think the 'UFO craze' died down in the news eventually? If society went around getting scared at these things, people would fear each others' fear and ended up killing themselves or doing GTA stuff thinking the end is near.

10. Good for you Oscar, wanna cookie? Your loss, that video is great! No, people need to see this and be revealed to the truth!

11. How do you know its the "truth"?

12. #13 Stay420Toasty, Nov 26, 2012
    Cause God doesn't lie!

Edit: if you're trying to start an argument just don't even reply please. Trying to to keep this thread open.

13. I'll expect my cookie on December 22nd, 2012...Hell, I'll even stretch it to 01/01/13.

I better get my damn cookie on the first of the year or I'll be one pissed of God.:cool:

14. One pissed off God? You and I are sheep compared to God. That said, come over we can make special cookies :smoking:

15. pandora's box is way over there ------------------------->

16. Haha i was waiting for you to say we're sheep..so predictable

17. Yea I know cball, I was actually trying to post it there but accidentally posted it here. If a mod can move this over to that section it would be appreciated.

18. #19 cball, Nov 26, 2012
    *cough*cough*

[​IMG]

another theory

[​IMG]

19. Live everyday as if it's your last. Remember you could die any second, why panic if you knew it was the last day. Light up and enjoy your last day to the fullest.

This would be my last day: TV :confused: :eek: :cool: :smoke: :yummy: :bongin: :yay: :yay: :yay: :wave:

I wonder if stores would give away free shit... :rolleyes: