strange drug - any idea what it could be?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cathie, Oct 21, 2009.

1. recently, i was at a party with my boyfriend. we weren't on anything. partway through, we got thirsty and located a water bottle sitting in the kitchen. it didn't look used, so we opened it. he took a gulp, then i took one, and then we put it down. it tasted like water.

then we went back to talking to people, and in a really short span of time (couldn't be more than fifteen minutes), he goes "i feel really weird." like a minute later, i felt it too. the whole time we would take turns describing our symptoms, to make sure that they matched and we weren't talking each other into feeling it somehow. but, nope, the stuff he described was exactly how i felt even before i talked to him so it definitely wasn't imagined.

it started off with a weird dizzy, slightly sick, feeling, as though the room were spinning. we headed back to the house, where we both felt like we wanted to pass out, but we managed to keep one another awake. my hands were sweating and i was shaking a lot. sometimes i felt cold, sometimes the shaking just seemed like some sort of a random convulsion. then we got really, really energetic. we decided we needed to leave the party, so we cleaned up the room we'd been staying in. but we seemed to move at lightning speed, and when i checked my watch, we'd cleaned up this big, messy room in two minutes. the entire time i felt like i needed to do things faster, like my body couldn't move as fast as my mind wanted it to. we also felt very very paranoid, and were convinced that someone had drugged us because they wanted to kill us. the experience lasted for about six hours, then gradually improved.

any idea what this could be? it had to be the water, as that was the only substance that either of us touched the whole night. what could be tasteless in water and have this effect? have you ever experienced any effects like this?

as my drug experience is limited to marijuana and psychedelics, this was unlike anything i'd ever experienced before, so i am not sure what to make of it.

2. honestly could have been damn near anything.....maybe you should buy yourself a cheap-o drug test and see what comes up

3. Agreed. Be careful with consuming things at other people's houses, could be anything. Next time go for the tap, you know that's water for sure:D

4. was the water bottle opened already?

it kinda sounds like an amphetamine, maybe. drug test yourself lol

5. Apparently, that's what it means to be from Maine.

6. Seriously, could be many things. Many things cause nausea before a trip comes up, maybe there were some meth crystals crushed in the water?

Possibly could have been robitussin? Im not sure, very good idea to buy a drug kid tho... i wouldnt be supprised if amphetamines or methamphetamines came up.

7. I agree with buying a cheap drug test at the grocery store
    sounds like someone left a piece of there stash behind on that counter

8. Sounds like someone crushed up a lot of adderall and put it in the water. Maybe? Drug test yourself like others said, that's a good idea.

9. Sounds like some sort of amphetamine. Could have been any prescription med, VyVanse, Adderall, etc...

Additionally, I would believe that a drink could easily be spiked with any XR amphetamine. I know that almost any generic low dose CNS is purposely made bitter to prevent spiking, but hey - who knows! Take a drug test and let us know.

10. liquid ghb? It's usually sold in a water bottle...

11. crystal meth is the only one I know of that would dissolve easily into water without changing the appearance and only slightly changing the taste

edit, like the guy above me said, could be GHB, often sold this way. I have no experience with GHB though so I couldn't tell you if it matches your symptoms. but GHB has a salty taste i've heard

12. Sounds like meth. I've heard of people mixing meth in with their water.

Though, it might have been GHB.

13. lol at being banned for this post

14. Id say some kind of amphetamine. I've heard about people mixing it in with water, there was a famous boxing match where someones trainer crushed up a bunch of amphetamine pills into some water and the boxer had a short burst of speed and strength, and the other fighter was killed, I watched a documentary on it.

Id say go for the drug test.

15. dude, they woulda' had to drink way more robo to feel shit. and i really doubt they would have cleaned anything after that

16. Lol seriously, wtf?

17. hey reefa, why the ban for OP?

18. I'd bet on meth/stimulants too. If someone not used to amps takes them the initial result is a tired lazy feeling for a couple hours. Then they start to get to the hyper talkative state.

That's how my girlfriend reacted to shitty rolls when I was amped out, she slowly got more amped after a couple hours.

19. Coincidence that I was just mentioning the down hill spiral of this forum? I think not. Clearly a legitimate question.