Strange discolouration on some leaves.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AMN3S1A, Feb 28, 2015.

Attached Files:

2. Woah way too much information!!

Strain:
    Medium:
    Lights:
    Nutrients:
    Water Schedule:
    Temperatures:

Also a picture of your whole set up would help

3. I am a first time grower so bear with me.
    The seed was a mystery seed, but I have a somewhat of an idea to the strain; most likely Blue cheese or Super silver haze.
    The plants are under a 65W CFL which is a 375W equivalent or something along them lines. 
    The nutrients I use are the only ones I have laying about, some bonsai feed with 3.5-3.5-3.5 and some nutrients my friend brought me, unsure of what it is. I have recently made a 2L bottle of feed and I think I might have over done on the nutes. 
    I only water when the soil gets dry, I dont follow a set schedule.
    The temperature within my grow setup averages around 27 C when it is open (through out the day and into the early night). and around 30-33 C at night when it is closed.
    Its a simple set up I just use a cardboard box inside of another cardboard box with a twin laptop cooling fans.  

4. Yeah you might have some nute deficiency

5. I dont think its deficiency, I think that it might too much nitrogen since I recently gave them some new feed I made. I think that I have put too much nitrogen in the water. But then again it might be deficiency but Im not sure :/ 

6. Their are many deficiencies other than nitrogen deficiency your nutes might not cover all of the micro and macronutrients your plant needs to survive thus becoming deficient in another form. Go on Google and type in 'cannabis deficiency chart' it will help a lot

7. #7 Root, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    I think she will be fine after some TLC. Keep us updated!
    Deficiencies are hard to pinpoint usually its a process of elimination. Its easy to burn your plant so I used to go about 50-75% strength untill I learned what she could handle

8. There ya go bud, hope it works out! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425195279.375130.jpg

We call him Chief Kief now

A photo of the whole plant is needed for realistic diagnosis, but from what I can see there is looks like a nutrient overdose

10. The rest of the plant is fine, its just two leaves that have this discolouration, but I think they are getting better. Thank you everybody who has helped :)

You may think the rest of the plant is fine, but to the trained eye the rest of the plant will harbour subtle clues to the problem. A leaf doesn't give enough information to narrow the diagnosis down fully