Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strange crystals stuck at bottom of bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420PotSmoka420, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Hi everyone. I just was curious and had a queston. My bong started to get fairly dirty so I bought some cleaner. It was a bottle that (I think) had salt or some type of other crystal mixed with some type of green liquid. So I followed the instructions and cleaned my bong. The bong looked fine at that point. A couple weeks later I noticed there was a layer of crystals stuck to the bottom of my bong. I think it's the salt from the cleaner? It's some sort of crystals because I have managed to scrape some off the bottom. I stopped using the bong and am probably going to get a new one if this is harmful to use now. Any help would be great!

2. Seems to me like its the residue from the cleaner. I dont see how this could be though if you thoroughly rinsed and shook the bong out with hot water after. Basically the cleaners that you buy are granular salt(sea salt) and Alcohol( which works great) So i would put some sea salt and alcohol in there and shake it up, then after rinse with real hot water to see if that crap gets desolved at the bottom.

3. Thanks!

4. Do you have hard water? Our water here is hard as fuck and everything that comes in contact with it grows a layer of mineral deposits on it eventually like a fucking Yellowstone geyser.

5. its hard water bro. both my dog and my cats water bowl has this shit build up on the bottom. i just throw it in the dish washer and it all comes off. if the cleaner you bought doesnt get rid of it throw it in the dish washer if it fits. your bong will be cleaner than ever!!

6. I lol'd