Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange bud...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by viper11smith, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Ok, so I went to my normal "dealer" last night and bought my weekly eighth. I live in Colorado and my dealer usually gets the weed straight out of the dispensary for me because he is my old high school friend. This time however he had some weed that his friend had grown. So I buy my eighth and go up on a hike with some of my friends.

When we got up to our usual smoke spot I pull out a nug and give it a smell. It smelled straight up like I was sniffing a pine tree. Me and my friends were a little weirded out considering it smelled nothing like pot but It looked like pot so we said fuck it. So we proceeded to smoke 5 bowls out of my pipe. The weed tasted strange too as if I was smoking pine needles or something.

So we get done smoking and we are all sitting there and none of us are high... at all. I'm usually not at my peak right after I smoke but I was feeling nothing. So my friends and I basically chalk it up to being really bad weed. We proceed to go down to my car and on the hike down we all start feeling it.. hard. It was the strangest high I had ever had and all my friends agreed. It was like I was super energetic and sort of twitchy and I stayed feeling so active and baked for like 4 hours. I called my dealer and asked him if it was laced and he said that is impossible because it was homegrown by his friend. Any thoughts?

2. Look up:

Sativa Marijuana Strain smell like Pine Trees

on google.

Then find a seed bank...

3. Could be that your not used to homegrown bud.
    And as for the pine tree smell.. It's kinda funny caus my friends say that the mids I sometimes get smell like pine trees.

4. Wow thanks guys that makes sense I was starting to think I shouldn't smoke anymore of it if it was laced.

5. Stuff i have now has a really piney smell to it. Taste as well. Its really well grown from bagseed mids.

6. that's a fairly common characteristic of higher grades of bud, but can also result from homegrown bud that was recently picked/cured esp. if it was cured for a shorter amount of time. either way I used to get AK47 from this guy that was alot like you described, was lime green w/brown hairs and good crystallization that smelled and tasted like a pinetree with a really euphoric up beat high. I miss that stuff;; lol most times i just wanna chill when im high but that stuff made me want to go outside and do stuff haha

7. Mm yeah. Sounds like a sativa dominant strain that hasn't yet been properly dried or cured.