strange brown spots on leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WiredSton3r, Jul 28, 2013.

1. I have noticed several brown spots on my plant and now seeing them on the clone next to it. These are outdoor grows. Should I cut off the leaves with the brown spots? Here are some pics.
    View attachment 122257
    View attachment 122254

2. I decided to cut off the leaves but it has spread. It is also on my clone. What is it and what can be done? 

3. I have a little bit of that on one of my leaves. I Bring them in the garage during the night and slam em with three 400 hps and take them outside during the day to soak up that nice warm sunlight, and that leaf was fine one day and some friends came over and we had the plants on the porch showing them offf, the porch light was on the whole time and when i woke up the next morning they had a few of those spots. I went back to my regular routine of where i keep them and the spots are stil there but havent spread to any other leaves or stalks. TBH man, i think it is either moths or beetles having a snack on our crop bro :) make a simple rectangle box with screning material like you have on your screen door stapled to sone little pieces of lumber and set it over your babies at night. see if that halts the 'pimples' and holes you are getting. That's exactly what i did and i left the 'holey' leaf intact and havent had any more issues with it. Hope this helps :)

4. I was thinking about spraying them down with alcohol in attempt to stop it because it is spreading.

5. It has baby buds forming and I don't want to loose this harvest.

6. In one pic it looks like something was chewing on your plants and in the other pic it looks like it has a nute deficiency.

7. I sprayed it down with soapy water because I saw a small bug. This morning I have the brown spots.

8. Was it warm or hot out and were they in direct sunlight? Even if there not in direct sunlight spraying when its to warm or hot out can burn the plants. Never use anti bacterial soaps.

9. #9 Ẅest Čoast, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
    It looks like you have a few things going on. It does look like insect damage in first pic, and it looks like you have some phosphorous deficiency going on in the second pic (leaves getting dark purple patches). Also looks like heat damage in second pic. Soapy water will not stop most insects. Get some neem oil, or better yet, get some neem cake and make your own extract (very simple). Spray the entire plant down, especially underneath the leaves. Do this when the sun is not directly on the plants.

10. Think you West Coast.

11. The leaves have fallen off, she is now a stick with a few leaves, any hope?

12. Post some current pics.

13. Here are the latest as of 7/30/13 1:02pm

14. oops.

Attached Files: