Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange and smooth sensations in my head.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gophila, Oct 13, 2014.

1. #1 gophila, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    Hey guys, I'm new here.
    From the beginning of my first and last experience with marijuana was probably at about 4 to 5 years ago. First time I ever smoked weed was when one of my friend from my neighborhood offered me some of his greens back when I was a freshman in high school. Ever since my first hit, I was trippin balls and kept on eating anything else around the kitchen until I fell asleep. Few days after that, I had an unusual sensations on left side of my head, like as if there was a clot inside the blood stream or something. And I kept on procrastinating on and on but eventually I just didn't care about em any more. 2 years after that first hit, my curiosity on marijuana sprouted out once again and led me into buying an another gram from a friend. I smoked alone on the weekends and it felt really good, I was buzzed and lazy. And then after that second experience with marijuana, I got greedier and wanted to get high as much as possible. Which led me into buying an another gram and inhaling the whole thing without any tolerance (I used the pipe since that was the easiest smoking tool that I could ever find around my house that time) . First thing that popped in my head after few minutes of hit was the pages of bible flipping by and I also felt a weird sensations circulating inside my head, I thought as if the blood clot that I mentioned before was moving. I started getting a panic attack so I lied myself under the bed trying to relax but I couldn't handle myself. I felt my ear drums getting thinner and it started became painful. I went to the bathroom to see how high I was and I saw blood streams around my abdomen areas getting redder, I thought that my bloods were getting solidified or something. I felt my body temperature getting higher, the only resolution I could come up with this was to drink water as much as possible and thank heavens it was a relief. Ever since then I felt as if my brain was liquefied and started hearing little ticks in my head. How is this even possible? Are there any ways to clear off ticking noises or any unusual sensations?

2. You just smoked way too much. smoke less and do not take big hits. also most of this was just in your head and not happening.