strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hannibalhekki, Sep 18, 2008.

1. i wanna try growing bubblegum in my storage space and i am a complete noob to growing. i have ALOT of bag seed to experiment with so i just wanna order before i can't order any more. how hard is it to grow bubblegum on a scale from 1-10? what "stoned" strains are good and easy to grow? and im not going to be selling this is just for me and my homies.

2. o and is it ok to pay with a credit card? if not then how do i send the money order?

3. For starters, most seedbank sites have a difficulty to grow, highness, thc, and the dominance of the plant in the text. I would just say look at your differences in sativa vs. indica and decide what's right for your needs. Then, go to the seedbanks and look for grow difficulties, indoor/outdoor, and thc levels.

I would never suggest paying with credit, though many seed banks will allow it. I would advise you go to the mall, pick up one of those VISA gift cards for around the price, and order with it. That's just a little fyi. It reduces the chance of heat.

4. lol thats what i ended up doing! thanks man! :wave:

5. I think those need to be registered if you want to order online

6. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    4, 1 being easiest. I bought with a credit card lots of times

Attached Files:

7. yeah being predominatly indica, bubblegum is likely to be on the easier side of growing. sativa and sativa dominants tend to be a little more finicky.

my first grow was a white widow, which is a good mix of sativa/indica. had good results with it...i'd recommend it. northern lights might also be a good one start with too if you're looking for the more 'stoned' feel to your buds.

and yes, i have used both credit card and cash to buy seeds. both worked well with nirvana seeds.