strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by anonymoustoker420, Mar 26, 2019.

1. we struggled with the drying because the smell was too much for the filter and the yield wasnt what we expected but the strength and taste was very potent

2. Smell was too much for the filter??? Love it!

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

3. people do often lol when i say it but its not over the top statement ive dried allot of bud with this filter and only ever had 1 problem and i bet you know which plants i mean lol even my sour diesel could not pull of a smell like it probably stickiest buds ive had grinding became an issue after a 8th had past through it i always buy them 12inch raws for curing day and celebrate our harvest :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. LOL...I grew out a few Martian Mean Greens and one was so so stanky a new Phresh filter couldn't contain the sweet, skunk, funky,cat piss smell.

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Just got finished with a barney farm 8 ball kush. If you feel like trying any new training methods or grow conditions this strain is great. Mine took about as much as any plant can handle and still produced pretty good bud.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I’m growing some blue rhino which is nice and grows fast is amazing and some white widow I’ve been veging both I got as clones and have since made many clones off of white widow may be old as it grows very slow I like a lot of different strains next I’m
    Gonna get some purple kush and ak-47 or green crack
    pic of my blue rhino I harvested few weeks ago

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Very Nice!

I just finished growing a sativa dominant Blue OG cut that I am smoking now, its crazy fire.... but I would ask you how much growing experience that you might have before I would recommend some awesome strains that you could grow!

blue_og.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. looks great!

9. i’ve done one outdoor grow in 5 gal buckets that was pretty successful and right now i’m doing my first indoor grow

10. Damn son. That's some frosty ush

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app