Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strains you've smoked with the most psychedelic trippy high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NWestblessed, Nov 19, 2011.

1. I've found that certain sativas dominants such as Trainwreck, White Widow and ak - 47 have a powerful mind game playing high on me making me unable to comprehend simple concepts and intensifying everything life makes me think about. Other buds have done this but I can't remember the genetics and other such details of the bud. I notice that these buds that have this effect tend to signifigantly raise my heart rate. I'm interested in finding strains like this and also any other strains that you've found through your experience to be rare or special in any way - the high or the way it grows etc. Thanks glad to be a member

2. Purple Haze had me pretty head high.

3. Blue dream.

Crazy, crazy, high. Find yourself a batch of properly grown/cured blue dream and you'll be up in the clouds in no time.

4. Why dont you just do a real psychedelic, i dont think any weed will make you trip...hard.

5. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']Blue dream.

Crazy, crazy, high. Find yourself a batch of properly grown/cured blue dream and you'll be up in the clouds in no time.[/quote]

^this

6. OG kush a Dreamy state

7. On that blue dream right now cloud nine+9:)

8. Had some stuff my friend said was afghan kush and we hotboxed our tent with that shut for like an hour and that was the most intense high I've ever had on weed it was really a trip like I can't even describe how fucking weird it was, we just sat there and for 20 minutes straight we just kept lookin around the tent and saying what the fuck dude over and over again and my friend got in his sleeping bag and pulled over his face so he was barely peekin out like he was tryin to hide.

9. I've done sugar cubes and mushrooms. Hate mushrooms way too paranoid but I guess your askin for it eatin a quarter ounce, the acid was a fun trip but it really takes a toll on you felt super shitty mentally and physically on the comedown I don't do any drugs anymore just stickin to the nugs. But yeah I've heard from a woman at a dispensary that a client was raving about the blue dream that they had to offer I remember it was a pretty nice unique looking strain. It had a sandy brown color to it in comparison to the other strains that they had to offer and the she told me that this lady who liked it says it had a high that reminded her of the old days. I've read that Hazes have been known to do this also. Anyone grown any of these strains?

10. Cali grown Blue Dream for sure, go mountain hiking after you pick some bud :D

11. I've seen Afghan Kush on the internet and it looks fuckin yummy. Definately another strain I'd like to get a hold of. Like most indicas og kush, which I've smoked, has a good sleepy dreamy high as the afkush probably does too. I like the indicas but a true blue sativa strain done right has always been amazing to me.

12. I say LSD is the best thing ive done.

13. [quote name='"vespathug"']Had some stuff my friend said was afghan kush and we hotboxed our tent with that shut for like an hour and that was the most intense high I've ever had on weed it was really a trip like I can't even describe how fucking weird it was, we just sat there and for 20 minutes straight we just kept lookin around the tent and saying what the fuck dude over and over again and my friend got in his sleeping bag and pulled over his face so he was barely peekin out like he was tryin to hide.[/quote]

I had afghan kush im pretty sure it's like a pure indica nice body trips:)

14. Most high that I ever got was a bowl of white widow and a blunt of Reggie's between me and my friend's mom

15. Sour Diesel is one hell of a strain, try it if you haven't.

16. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']Sour Diesel is one hell of a strain, try it if you haven't.[/quote]

Possibly the best strain ever in my opinion.

17. Ya It was probly something totally different but that's what his dealer said it was

18. I'd say trainwreck and sour diesel have gave me the best highs. Those are the only two that really seem to give me a trippy high where i'll think things are happening that arent. For example me n my boys were smoking n drinking 40s under the overpass and it's pretty steep, I let my empty bottle roll down it to the ground and it seemed like it took minutes to reach the bottom.

19. Jamaican Lambs Bread is amazing

20. I don't get really trippy when I smoke, but pineapple trainwreck, or super goo are the most psychy feeling for me!