Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains with little or no resin, travel, growing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mountain spew, Apr 2, 2015.

1. I know a medical user who is using for glaucoma and another for anorexia. They were fed up with new strains dripping tar all over their lips loaded with resin when smoking joints. I saw in either the 2nd or 3rd cannabible the cambodian strain that had little trichomes and resin. Can you score this strain in SE asia? Are any other strains like the Cambodian in this regard? I noticed the vancouver seed bank in canada was selling hemp seeds for gardening and hanf zeit was selling high cbd hemp flowers in sachets. We were looking at those too, as one patient was looking to get off of it after starting. Any strains or travel tips again with no resin like the cambodian featured in the cannabible?

2. Lol you just need to roll with some zags and throw a filter in the bitch and you won't get anything on your lips

3. That'd be the first thing I'd try. Using crutches in joints keeps you from sticky lips. I haven't rolled a J without one in many years.

4. #4 LitFlip, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    As far as I know , cannabis is illegal in Asia (I know for sure it is in Japan and the Philippines) and it's hard to get unless you know someone that has a connect . I know a guy who used to live in Japan and he says he had to smoke very secretively because it was shamed upon . I've tried a Thai strain that had smaller trichromes and I really liked it . I used it to get rid of my headaches tho . I second everyone who's suggesting a filter in a joint too . as long as the filter is snug in there , you shouldn't have a problem with resinous lips .